Zee

We met for filming on Wednesday, 8 am sharp. P Aof started with some of my scenes first whilst Net got his makeup and hair done.

When he appeared on set, I was happy to see that his wounds had pretty much healed. He did look pretty stunning in this tight fitted shirt, with black jeans and a pair of dress shoes.

Oddly, in this show, he was some big-time businessman whilst I was a struggling university student who was also a single dad of a 1 year old girl. It was bad enough that I was paired with him, I was also in a role that was completely unlike my persona. P Aof was really pushing my acting skills to the limit. I hope it pays off.

The little girl who was my daughter in the show was actually P Aof's niece. So, whilst Net filmed, I was busy carrying and playing with her to build up the momentum. She seemed very much at ease with me and ended up falling asleep in my arms whilst I rocked her slowly.

Once it was time for me to film, I handed her to her mom, who was on set with us. We continued filming all the way till about 5pm. Once we were done, I carefully handed the little one over to her mom. Net came over to see her, and she woke up just about then. He stood just slightly behind me, but I pulled him forward and let him see her closer. I just rested my hand casually on his shoulder as he cooed at her. She smiled softly at him, and he just melted.

I was amused watching him, and for a while, all of us on set were just watching him play with her. He finally realized and pulled away, slightly embarrassed. P Aof just teased him amicably about it. I went to change and packed up. I came out and noticed he was waiting near the entrance.

"Hey, not leaving yet?"

"I wanted to ask if you needed a ride home."

"It's fine. I drove here today so I can go home on my own. I offered to drop off my onscreen daughter and her mom home."

Net chuckled and took his leave, saying he would see me tomorrow. I waved goodbye and watched him walk off. I sent P Aof's sister and her daughter back and was en route home when I received a call from Net.

"Hey, what's up?"

"Did you happen to see if I was carrying a black bag with me?"

"I don't recall seeing that. Only your blue crossbody. Why?"

"Damn. I left it on the set then. It has my laptop and my script. I gotta go back, but it's over an hour away. Nevermind. If I left now, I should be able to make it back by 8 pm."

"I'm nearer to the set because I gotta pass it on my way home. How about I pick it up for you?"

"I can't do that to you. It's far from the set to my house."

"But from your house to mine, it isn't. You come over to my place and pick it up?"

Net agreed, and so, about 40 minutes later, I reached home to find him waiting for me. He thanked me profusely. I waved his thanks away, and he handed me a little box as he took his laptop back.

"What's this?"

"A little thank you. The cakes from here are really nice and I remember you telling me you like them."

I thought about it for quite a bit.

"That was last week during our initial briefing! You still remember?"

Net nodded, smiling.

"You didn't have to, Net."

"You didnt have to pick it up either."

I smiled at him, thanking him for the cakes. He nodded, taking his bag and left. I went into my apartment, and checked out the box of cakes. A bigger smile flitted over my face when I realized Net had gotten all of my favorites.

Ah, this guy. Quite sweet. I wasn't used to such behaviour as I always did it for others. But guess, it felt nice to be on the receiving end occasionally.