Net

Zee didn't call or text me at all after that. I only saw him again when we went to film on Tuesday. I watched him from afar as he came in, smiling and being his usual friendly self on set.

I sighed as he saw me but just nodded and didn't say anything else. So, I guess I was officially in the dog house thanks to Max.

We filmed our scenes together before separating to do our solo ones. By the time filming ended, it was close to 9pm. I was so knackered and kept yawning as I grabbed my bag and made my way to the entrance. I saw Zee at the front and started walking a little faster so I could catch him when I saw Max pop his head in. He smiled at Zee, who returned it widely.

Max leaned in closer to speak to Zee, who just nodded his head and smiled, and then they took off. Ah, so this was where it was going. I clasped my bag tightly as I walked up to the entrance, only to see Zee climb into Max's car, and he drove off.

I sighed as I just watched them go. I went home and was just preparing a simple dinner when James called me.

"So, what are you up to? Are you getting ready for a dinner date?"

"Hmm? Dinner date? With myself, yes."

James laughed as he told me not to kid around. But my silence made him realize that I wasn't joking.

"I'm at this restaurant for dinner, and I saw Zee walk in. So I thought he's here for dinner with you."

"Hes alone?"

"He appears to be waiting for someone. Damn, hang on! Woah. What?!"

"What?"

My mood completely changed as James said he saw Max walking in and joining Zee at the table. I sighed as I told James I would talk to him later and hung up.

I tried to focus on my tasks but failed and ended up cutting myself whilst finishing off the salad. I dressed my wound and sat down on the couch, trying to eat my salad and mindlessly swiping on IG. I saw Zee's IG stories of Max and himself enjoying a night out. I couldn't help but see one of the comments which wrote "New boyfriend alert?" & Max ended up replying with a 🤫 emoji.

I scrunched up my face as I tried to remain calm. I decided to avoid looking at IG so as to not be more annoyed. The next day, I had no scenes to film so I decided to just spend the day by doing some shopping and having a meal out by myself. Contrary to popular belief, I actually enjoyed spending time alone and this was a much needed breather.

I was out buying groceries when I bumped into Zee at the supermarket. Zee saw me and just smiled softly. I smiled back but didn't know how to make further convo.

"By yourself?"

I nodded.

"I'm here to get some groceries too. Having a little dinner party at home later."

"That's nice. Have fun. I better get going."

I walked past him when he held onto my hand. His hand clasped around my wrist, running his hand against my wound.

"What happened here?"

I muttered about the cut I sustained whilst prepping dinner the previous night. I tugged my hand gently away from him.

"I'm okays, don't worry."

Zee looked at me, slightly pained but I just tried to smile at him and walked away. But my heart breaking with every step, I hope it was something only I could hear.