Angel Au pt 2

My eyes burst open. A group of fish swam past my face. I looked around and gasped.

I was under water.

I looked at myself. I was in my body, but it didn't feel right. I was wearing everything i was wearing before. My headphones were around my neck. I was still wearing a black bomber jacket with the letter A on it. Under it I was also still wearing an Artic Monkeys shirt and cargo pants. I was okay. I swam up and didn't look down. I saw a pier a bit far away but close enough to swim to. I swam to it and climbed up onto the pier and sat there for a few minutes. 

"Oh, shoot I need to get back to the house" I said out loud, scrambling up onto my feet and then started jogging to the house. I soon got there. I heard a whole commotion. I quickly and then saw our entire class outside, approaching a lump that was apparently a person. I heard hysterical sobs. I ran forward wanting to see who it was. I slipped past the crowd and saw...

Aiden.

Oh, I was so happy to see him! I scooted forward. He was still crying. I waved my hands in front of his face. Why was he ignoring me. I didn't take it as anything serious. He stopped suddenly. 

"Aru" he whispered once Brynne and Rudy had come to him. He lunged forward trying to jump of the cliff most likely and I tried to grab him, but my hands went through him. I fell backwards, shocked as I realized why my Aiden was crying. I remember it all. Poppy, the falling, Aiden running forward. And I couldn't do anything to help him. 

Because Arundhati Shah was dead.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ngl, i had to reread the first part of this in order to write the second part. 

Anyways, how's life?

I gotta go i have school so byyyyyeeeeeeee

-Sara