Magic secret agents AU pt 2

The minute I stepped back into my house, I quickly changed and sat down on the couch with my wonderful boba. And then he came to mind.

Aiden

He was unsettling, like he was trying to analyze me, but I think I might've weirded him out or something.

Wait why am I worrying about that, I thought, you do this with every mission you go on with a male partner. I shook my head, shaking those thoughts away.

He was pretty cute, but he was a bit of a snob. He looked a bit muscled, not that I cared. 

And he looked hot in the suit

I quickly buried my face in my hands. No no, do not go down that road, it didn't go well last time.

I suddenly heard a loud ding. 

Oh shoot

It was the council again. I quickly switched my pajama shirt to a black button up blouse. I pressed accept and quickly sat down in front of the camera. Just then a hologram of Urvashi, Hanuman, and Uloopi appeared. It must be serious if Uloopi showed up.

"Hello Agent Shah" Uloopi greeted

"Please call me Aru"

"Well, the Syamantaka gem as you know is the key to this world's destruction, right"

"Right"

"We split it among 3 other council members-"

"-for safe keeping I know but what does this mission have to do with it?"

"One piece has been stolen by The Sleeper"

"So you want me to handle it myself"

"No"

"Aww"

"I think you'll be happy when you hear who your partner is" Urvashi said, smirking

Aiden?

"Since you two did so well in the last mission together, your partner will be Aiden Acharya."

"Oh okay" Aru smiled

"The files will be sent to your house, and we'll send Aiden over to your house tomorrow, now get some sleep, okay Aru?" Hanuman said, knowing about Aru's all nighters.

"Fine"

The Council disconnected from the call and then I got off the blouse and put her previous shirt on. Then when the realization dawned on me, I squealed. And then smacked both my hands over my mouth. Since when am I excited about going on a mission with a guy. I heard the doorbell ring suddenly. I wasn't expecting visitors. I grabbed my favorite gun because no way was I revealing my powers, also it was much more terrifying. I slowly walked to the door and opened it. 

It was Aiden.

I yelped and quickly jumped back inside and closed the door. I then heard a soft chuckle. I reopened the door, pointing gun at his heart. He let out a mini girl like shriek. and then clapped his hands over 

"You think that's funny, huh?" I said snarkily, bringing the gun upto his head, which meant i had to get on my tip toes.

"Nope" He said, unfazed. His eyes were like a starry night sky, dark but beautiful. Those eyes were mesmerizing. He was close enough to-

No snap out of it!

I sighed and let him into my house. He sat down on the couch, with a camera hanging from his body. Weird.

"What do you want?"

"Oh right, here" he said, handing me the dangly gold earring I had been wearing for the previous mission with him. "You left these in the car."

"Oh thanks"

~flashback~

"Owww" Aru said one of her earrings getting caught on the seat.

"Here let me help" Aiden said, slowly getting the earing to separate from the stupid seat.

"Thanks" Aru said deciding to take of the earrings, since they were hurting a bit anyways.

~end of flashback~

"Is that the only reason you came?"

"Uh yeah"

I squinted at him. He was horrible at lying.

"You're lying"

"How'd you-"

"Figure it out yeah, you're not the best liar you know"

"I was hoping you knew someone i was looking for"

"Who?"

"Her name is Yamini Kapoor, but goes by Mini"

"Ohhh that's my best friend" I said, feeling a pang of jealousy for some random reason.

"And could you tell her to go to my cousin's house"

"Why?"

He looked a bit worried.

"My cousin is having a panic attack"

"WHAT THE HECK YOU COULD HAVE LED WITH THAT YOU KNOW" I yelled, furiously looking through my contacts and calling Mini. Aiden started pacing around muttering something but once Mini picked up I explained to her the situation, and she quickly got to his house. I then saw Aiden still pacing but this time he was running his hands through his hair. 

"It's my fault, why'd I leave him what if he-"

"Hey hey it's not your fault" I said to him. But when he turned his face towards me, I saw tears. He was scarred. I walked to him and led him to the couch. His breaths were short and shallow and he was shaking.

"Okay, Aiden, breathe with me okay" I slowly, having him breathe along with me. He looked like he wanted to run so I quickly grabbed his hand.

"You'll be okay" I said as he started to cry. It was an odd experience. Usually when men cry, I have no clue what to do. But with Aiden, it just came to me. I hugged him. He was soon asleep. I was curious. What drove him to cause him to spiral. So, I did what any girl with telepathic powers would do. I looked at his dreams. He was a little boy, and this ugly man was yelling at him. It quickly changed to little Aiden walking with a woman in a field full of flowers. And then it switched to-

Me.

There I was, but it was different from what I've seen in other's perceptions of me. It had all my imperfections and I think I liked it, but I only saw a glimpse before falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SO this was written while listing to a ridiculously upbeat song so idk why it turned out this way

HOW WAS IT

Byeee

-Sara