Spy kids AU pt 3

"Again, we are so sorry Ma'am."

"You should be, my students were in danger!" Our principal yelled at the police officer.

I remember what had happened before. 

The scary tall girl and the hot camera guy had come to our class. Now I was sitting on the grass field next to said hot guy.

"What's 'Mindy'?" Aiden asked confused.

Oh god why does this happen so much.

"Uh nothing"

I decided to change the subject. 

"Anyways, that was weird."

"What do you think they wanted us for?"

I shrugged. 

"Wanna come over later, for the project?" I said, instantly regretting my decision. What kind of hot guy would want to come over to the house of a weirdo who doesn't any talents other than reading really fast and music fighting. Yeah, I can fight but it had to be by a rhythm. I got it from her dad, who used to write music and ultimately won her mom's heart with his talent.  

"Sure, What time?"

--------POV SWITCH-----------------------------------------------------------------

I just said yes.

WHAT THE HECK WAS I THINKING.

She was probably joking. Or was making fun of me. She was pretty and interesting, so I had to say yes. What if mom comes too. Oh no what if Rudy's there too. Wait why would Rudy be there? What if-

Snap out of it you idiot. the sensible part of me said.

Oh, right Aru was talking to me.

"Uh when are you free?"

I hadn't thought of that.

"5:15 works for me" I said casually, freaking out internally.

"Sure, I live-"

"ARUNDHATI SHAH, I HAVE BEEN WORRIED SICK-" A woman scolded Aru, who I took to be her mom.

"Mummy we aren't allowed to use our phones in school" She whined, which I found a bit cute.

"SO WHAT YOU COULD HAVE DIED"

"I'm right here na, don't worry" She replied, waving her hand carelessly with little bits of an Indian accent in her voice. 

"Fine, but at least introduce me to your new friend" she said gesturing toward me.

"This is Aiden, Aiden, this is my wonderful Mom" she said, leaning a bit towards me.

"Hi Auntie" I said, picking up that they were Indian descent.

"I heard Aru inviting you over without telling me, so I take you have a project or?" Aru's mom said, with said person's offspring's cheeks to go bubblegum pink. I also had a light blush because it was a bit embarrassing.

"Eh forget that you are welcome to our house anytime." she said like the average Indian auntie.

She then promptly pulled Aru up of the grass by the arm, who smiled apollogetically and waved at me as her and her mom made their way off campus. I waved at her back and then was surprised by none other than Rudy and Brynne.

Oh gods.

"So, looks like my cuz got a date" Rudy said smugly

"It's not a date Rudy, and who says that anymore?" I said

"It's a daaaate" Brynne sang, "Admit itttt"

"It's not a date and besides, you say that every time either one of us gets a girl as a partner for a project."

"So, your gay?"

"No!" I burst out.

"So, your Ace?" Rudy questioned, joining Brynne in the 'Questioning Aiden's Sexuality game.'

"Oh my gods stop" I whined.

"Besides, Rudy, you're paired up with Mini, so you shouldn't be talking."

"Wait, the Mini? The 'My dark benevolent queen' Mini? The one that is 97% part of Rudy's conversations with me?"

"Stop it" Rudy, in turn, whined. We whine a lot.

HONK

"Get in loser, we're going shopping" yelled my Mean girls obsessed mom. I haven't watched the movie (and neither has the author) mainly because I like documentaries better. 

"Seriously?"

"Now don't talk to your mother like that" she said to me as I got into the car with my backpack and stuff. 

"Bye Auntie!" Brynne and Rudy yelled to my mom. She waved and drove out of campus. 

"So how was the first day at a new school?"

"It was good."

"Did you make any friends?"

"Rudy and Brynne were there and there was this pretty girl who-" I froze, knowing that I had said the wrong words. I had triggered my mother. and I couldn't stop her.

"Do you have any assignments?" She asked normally. I was perplexed. I took it as relief.

"Uh yeah, I have a project-"

"-with that girl" My mom mysteriously finished.

"Uh yeah how'd you know?"

"Beta, I'm your mother, I know everything except for physics." I smiled. 

"And that girl, her name is Aru, invited me over to her house."

"Okay and what is her last name?" She said, looking over at me when we reached a red light.

"I.......don't know."

"Do you have her number?"

".... No?"

"Bevkoof, how will you get to her house if you don't have her number or last name."

"Sorry" I said guiltily.

"It's fine I can find the address Ace-cakes."

"Love you ma." 

"Love you too beta."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

775 words! not bad. I swear I'm doing myself and you guys a favor by making Aiden making him not a dumbass. But they have to be blind to each other's love for the other for the sake of the story. These few parts are like filler chapters, but the next one may or may not have some action. I swear on Aruden even i don't know what going to happen next. I'm just a machine that my imagination uses to get words onto paper/computers, so idk what happens next.

So hows life?

Did you like the chapter?

Also have any of you guys watched this amazhang show called The owl House? It's awesome. I love it. it's on Disney+.

Well I love your guy's comments!

Byeee

-Sara