The Potatoes Being Parents

Aiden was playing with his wonderful little daughter, Aria. They were playing with legos, because Aria had a weird obsession with them.

"Papa"

"Yes princess?"

"Why do you have that camera all the time?"

Aiden turned to his little angel, who was now looking at his camera with that look Aru gets when she wants to touch something that she's not allowed to touch. Aiden simply smiled.

"Well, i got this from my dad before h-he left '' He said with a hint of sadness in his voice. Aria heard this and hugged Aiden. And then she quickly pulled away a mischievous gleam in her eyes. That was never good.

"Can I try?"

"No-"

"Pleaseee" Aria said with her signature puppy eyes. Aiden sighed.

"Okay"

"Yay!"

Aiden and Aria spent the rest of the afternoon bonding over their interest in photography. Aru did come to take multiple pictures of them and did squeal in delight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A short fluff chapter is the least i can do since most my oneshots are almost always sad.

anywho, I'm going to schedule some chapters to post on the following days but other than that i won't be online for a few days.

Byeee

-Sara