BB'S GONE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"MINIIII"

"WHAT"

This was a typical day in the potato household. No, they aren't related or have 'potato' as their last name. That was their group name. Now, on to the story.

"WHERE ARE MY HOODIES"

"ARU I THREW THEM IN THE WASH"

"WHYYYYYY"

"YOU'VE BEEN SULKING IN THEM ALL WEEK"

"NO I HAVEN'T"

As you can see, the two best friends are arguing. Aru had been stood up a week before by some mystery person (not yet people, not yet) and was sulking, as Mini put it.

"BESIDES HAVE YOU SEEN HOW DIRTY THEY'VE GOTTEN"

"Hmph"

Mini had won this battle. Elsewhere, in the same house were two cousins arguing.

"OH NO OH NO"

"THIS IS YOUR FAULT"

"HOW WAS IT MY FAULT"

"YOU FORGOT TO FEED HIM"

"I DID, TWICE. ANYWAYS YOU LEFT THE CAGE OPEN"

"DID NOT"
"DID TOO"

Brynne picked that moment to walk in. When she saw what was going on, she walked up to them and whacked both sharply on the back of their heads.

"EY, I JUST HAD MY HAIR GELLED"

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!"

"Quit arguing you need to find BB before Aru finds out" Brynne said, shivering. The last time they had lost BB didn't end very well. Aiden and Rudy shivered too. BB was the potato's beloved baby firebird.

"On it" Rudy said, whipping out his phone and furiously typing on it.

"Good" Brynne nodded, walking out the door happily, thinking that the chaos was over. It wasn't.

Aru loved to bake. Not cook but bake.

"Aru it's your turn to cook"

"Fine but if i blow up the kitchen don't blame me" she said truthfully. The last time she had cooked, she had set Nikita's new dress on fire, and they had to suffer from her wrath for 2 weeks.

"OH NO NO NO THANK YOU" Mini yelled in fear, not wanting the dress on fire incident to take place again.

"BRYNNE YOU'RE COOKING"

"Fine with me"

Now back to the two cousins.

"Okay I just sent out an alert to keep an eye out for BB, but I can't do anything else" Rudy said with a sigh.

"Fine I'll go out to search for him in the area"

"Oi Wifey, could you bring BB to the living room"

"Ehm he's on a playdate" Aiden said without thinking

"Playdate? With who?"

"Uh-"

"MY OTHER COUSIN'S MOM'S BEST FRIEND'S LITTLE SISTER'S PET"

"Dang I forgot how big your family is, eh make sure BB's back by dinner"

Aru walked away, leaving Aiden and Rudy extra panicked.

"AAAAAAAAAH"

"WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO" Rudy yelled over and over again.

"It's okay we still have 3 hours till dinner"

"Do we?" The cousins looked at the clock. It was 7:30.

"Okay now panic" Aiden said, which was what they did.

"OI KEEP IT DOWN" Nikita yelled from another room, "I'M TRYING TO DO THE IDIOT THING CALLED HOMEWORK"

"SORRY" Aiden yelled. He took a deep breath, and then another.

"Okay, where does BB like to go?"

"Umm my house?"

"Nah, your parent force his in his cage"

"Costco?"

"He's always asleep when we go there"

"WELL THEN WHERE ELSE GENIUS"

"I DON'T KNOW OKAY?" Suddenly, there was the smell of smoke and burned up marshmallow and Oreos. And then there was a shriek, scream, and squawk. Aiden and Rudy looked at each other in fear and dashed downstairs. They ran to the kitchen pantry to see BB covered in marshmallow fluff and Oreo crumbs while squawking happily. Aiden and Rudy sighed in relief, but the moment of peace didn't last long.

"Ahem" Aiden and Rudy turned to a fuming Aru.

"Yes, Shah?"

"Don't Shah me, you lied to me about BB didn't you?"

"Uh-"

"You did, don't lie to me"

"We did" Aiden admitted.

"Aiden Acharya, how dare you lose my baby" Aru said, poking her finger into Aidens chest.

"I'm really sorry Shah, I really am" Aiden said, his voice filled with sincerity and guilt.

"It's okay," Aru said, getting up on her tiptoes and kissing Aiden on the cheek, which made him turn red.

"But you owe me 5 bags of Swedish fish," Aru said with a mischievous smile on her face. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We love a good look in the life of the potatoes.

School ends in a month and a half for me, yay.

-Sara