What if.......

TW: altered personality

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A loud slap ringed through the room. Everyone turned to where the sound came from.

Hira was on the floor, her hand covering the area where her foster mother had slapped her.

"YOU CAN NEVER DO ANYTHING CORRECTLY CAN YOU" the naga woman shrieked, her jewelry glimmering angrily. Hira stood up.

"YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO GO MESS THINGS UP, HUH" Then came another slap.

"I LET YOU INTO MY HOME, LET YOU EAT FROM MY TABLE, YET YOU STILL CAN'T DO ANYTHING RIGHT"

Hira laughed.

"You only adopted me to make yourself look good" she said, making the lady's eyes go wide.

"That-that's not true" she said nervously, 

"Oh please, as if you'd care for me, and you know something else?" Hira said, her voice going from loud to suddenly almost to a whisper.

"What?"

"The only reason I came willingly is to stop you."

"Stop me- what do you mean?"

"You think I haven't seen the other kids you've fostered and 'cared' for" Hira said.

"You abuse them and treat them like slaves."

The lady scoffed.

"You use their abilities for your own personal gain."

"Who are you to judge my parenting" The woman replied snottily. Hira smirked.

Hira proudly, wings slowly protruding from her back, her perfectly aligned teeth sharpening and ultimately leading to her transforming into a blue dragon. The lady looked up at Dragon Hira, horrified. Then Hira spoke, her voice booming throughout what was left of the room.

"Some people call me a monster, some people call me a hero, but I like to call myself both since it's fitting."

Everyone stared in shock, while some of the little kids were ooh-ing and aah-ing.

"Now c'mon, we've got to take you guys somewhere better" Hira said to the kids who had been sitting in the corner and were fostered by the naga woman. She placed her tail in front of them so they can climb on to her back and once they did, Hira started to fly. as she hovered over the building, she looked back at the woman.

"SAYONARA SUCKERS" she yelled, launching into the night sky, the kids on her back cheering happily. When she got back home, she let all the kids get off her back before transforming into her normal form. There was one little girl who ran up and hugged her.

"Thank you" she said, burying her face in Hira's stomach since she was 5 and wasn't as tall. Hira smiled. When the girl let go, Hira led the lost kids into the house.

"Bee, I got them!"

Suddenly a girl rushed out of the kitchen, little bit of flour on her face. She ran up to the kids, scaring them a little with how strong and scary she looked, but what the lady did next scared them.

"OH MY GODS THEY LOOK LIKE THEY'VE BEEN STARVED, HIRA JAGAN-RAO, I TOLD YOU TO FEED THEM A LITTLE!" Hira looked at her sheepishly and transformed into an older version of her self. She had been pretending to be 15, but she actually was 25.

"Sorry, whatever money you had given me was taken by that old hag"

"Oh fine, that's okay, but now to important matters" Brynne said, turning to the kids.

"Now what do you guys want to eat?" Brynne asked the hungry kids, her hands placed on her hips, "I'll make whatever you want, and don't say you don't want to eat."

An hour and a half later, everyone was seated in the living room, eating their meal of choice. Brynne and Hira watched the kids eating happily and chatting like normal kids.

"You did a great job you know."

"At what?"

"Rescuing those kids"

Hira blushed at the compliment. She had started this 6 years ago and wasn't going to give up. As much as she has changed, Hira was still a bit shy and wasn't used to compliments.

"I'm proud to be your wife."

"Me too" Hira responded, leaning onto Brynne, looking at her wedding ring and then looking at the kids.

"Me too"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow, this took me a while. Just a bit of Hirynne and badass Hira. It's something I've wanted to try out for a while.

Any who, I'm suffering from a stupid paper cut.

How's life?

Got any Tea?

BYEEEE

-Sara