Clip

Here's a clip for my new fanfic

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You never loved me but you come running back because i got famous"

"No i couldn't come back because-"

"Annette didn't let you? Oh, please I've visited her so many times and she's become like a mother to me"

"No sweetheart-"

"DON'T SWEETHEART ME" She yelled

"I did so much to prove my self to you but in the end you never praised me or gave me the validation I needed" 

"I gave myself a new face, a new last name, because of you in order to feel like someone" She said, her tears running down her face, hot with anger. Her face changed to a different one, one that resembled her father. Her face changed back to her normal one, as she raised her father up with her levitation, her tears turning black along with her pupils flooding her eyes with black.

"And I NEVER want to see you again" She said, her voice distorted. She threw her lousy ex-parent at a wall and turned back to her friends. 

Her best friends

Her true family

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

that was the clip! I'd love for you guys to guess the character because I love to see that. Hint it's not Aru!

-Sara