Sorceress

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Have you heard?"

"Heard what exactly?"

"there's a rumor that the famous sorceress who became manic lives among us"

"Remind me who that is again"

"She was bullied for loving books and dreaming when she was little and one day she vanished"

"Really?"

"Yup, and when she finally returned home after many years, her village was overrun by gang leaders, who were the sorceress's main bullies"

"What are you guys talking about?"

"Shush"

"Okay, jeez"

"As I was saying, her village was overrun, and the villagers pleaded with her to help them"

"And what did she do?"

"She defeated them all, 15 gangs against one"

"Whoa"

"I know right?"

"What happened next?"

"After wards, she told the gang leaders to disband and all obeyed, all except for one"

"Who?"

"The leader of the notorious gang the Fangs"

"The who?"

"Fangs, you idiot"

"They were world famous for their brutal crimes"

"So, what did the sorceress do to the leader of the Fangs?"

"She killed him"

"She what?"

"You know, made him kick the bucket, put him down from a nap he's never gonna wake up from-"

"Yeah I got that, but I heard that she was gentle."

"She is but the leader of the fangs had somehow gotten himself to have immortality and the only way he would die, is if he were killed by a powerful force whose magical powers matched the gods themselves"

"Makes sense but where is she now?"

"Who knows, she's either dead or really good at hiding"

"But is she good or bad"

"I have no clue about that"

"What do you mean?"

"Some say she's on her own side, but some say she's the worst of the worst, while others say she's the purest good. Either way, you shouldn't be on her bad side""

"Does she have friends?"

"I heard that she traveled with a small group of friends, don't know how many though"

"At least she isn't lonely"

"Yeah, but what was her name?"

"Aru Shah"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got tarot cards. yay

imma try to make a profit out of it 😈

-Sara