Vodka and Cocaine

Louis loved a good party and a party thrown by Andreas Hart was rumoured to be some of the best. Due to it being mid-September, Louis decided to wear a denim jacket over his outfit that he could take off later. Under it, he was wearing a white Bowie T-shirt and black jeans. We wore his Ray-Ban sunglasses and Vans. Stubble was beginning to show on his face that he would have to shave off Monday morning.

All in all, when Louis called a cab to drive him to Andreas Hart's property, he thought he looked pretty good.

The cab driver's mouth fell slightly agape at the sight of Louis but he quickly composed himself. "Where to?"

Louis told him the address and off they went.

Andreas Hart lived in a mansion. Three stories tall built in modern style, with a large garden surrounding it, and a large pool by the side.

Louis paid the driver and got out of the car. He whistled slightly at the sight before him. Loud music was booming from inside and many people we also out by the pool. Louis also spotted some paparazzi outside the property. He bowed his head down and quickly walked up to the gates that lead onto the property. A security guard was standing there.

Andreas really went all out.

"Name?"

"Louis Tomlinson," Louis said and straightened his back. "Andreas invited me." Kind of.

The security guard smiled and opened the gates. "In you go."

Louis nodded at the man and stepped through the gates. He overlooked the party outside but didn't see any familiar faces so he continued into the house.

The music was loud and people were dancing everywhere. Or snogging. Or doing body shots. Some even looked as if they were about to have a threesome. Louis quickly looked away.

There was a bar set up in the living room with a bartender and Louis quickly walked over to it. "Four shots, please," he said loudly over the music.

The bartender nodded and got to work.

Suddenly, someone clapped Louis on the back, and a second later, Zayn was at his side. "You came!"

Louis grinned. "Hey, Zayn. Of course, I did."

"I was afraid you wouldn't," Zayn said. "I've never been to this kinda party before. I'm lowkey intimidated."

Louis laughed just as the bartender placed the shots before him. "You just gotta get drunk, mate, and if you're lucky, there'll even be some good stuff, too."

"Good stuff?" Zayn looked questioningly at him.

"Cocaine," Louis clarified and downed his first shot. "But don't take any if you don't want to."

Zayn nodded slowly and then turned his attention to the bartender. "Can I get four shots as well?"

Louis grinned. "That's the spirit."

Zayn shrugged. "When in LA."

The bartender quickly fixed some shots for Zayn, and Louis raised one of his in a cheer. "Cheers to our movie. The Arrangement."

Zayn lifted his own glass and clicked it against Louis'. "Cheers."

Both men tipped the drink back, and soon the rest of their glasses were empty as well.

"Four more, please," Louis said, his blood buzzing.

"Woah," Zayn grinned. "You really are letting out some steam today, huh?"

"Yes, or else I'm afraid I might commit homicide on a certain brunette," Louis said. Then as the bartender had refilled his glasses, "Thanks, mate."

"Understandable," Zayn said. "Four more for me as well."