Whispered Secrets

"That's it, princess," Louis mumbled running his hand in small circles over Harry's abdomen. "Practically riding yourself on my fingers like the slut you are."

Harry whimpered and clutched the sheets next to his face, eyes scrunched shut. "More," he panted. "Need more. Need... you in me."

"What's the secret word, princess?" Louis asked and crooked his fingers.

Harry cried out, "Please."

Louis smirked and retreated his fingers. Harry clenched around nothing, his breaths coming short.

Louis wasted no time putting the condom on and lubing himself up. He guided Harry's legs over his shoulders, lined himself up, and thrust in.

Harry's lips parted, his eyes open. His fingers clawed at Louis' back as Louis bottomed out.

"So fucking good, Harry," Louis groaned. "Feels amazing around me, God."

Harry whimpered, "Please move."

Soon, Louis had built a rhythm, slow and deep, driving Harry completely mad. The other man had tears in his eyes and he was moaning loudly. Louis closed his fingers around Harry's throat.

"So many sounds—" He thrust in hard and Harry cried out, "Just for me."

"Just for... for you," Harry whimpered. "Fuck, I'm close. Harder, please—ah—just like that. My fuck."

Louis smirked and leaned down to suck a bruise to Harry's neck in time with his thrusts.

"Fuck," Harry mumbled. "I'm gonna—gonna—" With a cry, Harry came. Trembling and muttering incoherent words.

Louis saw stars as Harry clenched around him, and he thrust only two more times before his orgasm took over his body as well.

They lay tangled together as they caught their breaths, but then Louis pulled out and kissed over the spot where Harry's heart was. "I'll find something to clean you up, yeah? Then we can cuddle and sleep. We have work tomorrow."

Harry smiled tiredly. "Last day before Christmas break."

Louis nodded, smiling. "Yeah."

He left the bedroom and entered Harry's bathroom. He found a towel and wet it under the sink.

He returned to the bedroom, eyeing Harry who was still on the bed. He already looked half asleep.

"Wakey wakey, sleepy head," Louis softly said and sat down on the bed next to Harry.

Harry blinked sleepily at him. "I'm not even tired."

"Liar liar pants on fire," Louis chuckled and wiped over Harry's stomach with the towel. "Spread your legs a bit for me, love." Harry did as told, and Louis wiped away the lube remains.

After, he threw the towel in the laundry basket in the corner of the room, and got under the covers with Harry.

It felt like ages ago he had gone to sleep without Harry by his side. They had been together every night now for weeks.

"Louis," Harry whispered, his breath fanning Louis' chest. "Can I ask you a question?"

"Depends what the question is," Louis lazily said as he trailed his fingernails over Harry's arm.

"It's about Jacob."

Louis sighed. "What about him?"

"You were engaged to him once."

"Like I don't already know. Been reading my Wikipedia, princess?"

"No, I just remember it when happened, it was all over the news."