Take Off

On their last night in New York, Henry invited everyone to come drink drinks at his favourite bar in New York.

So after their last day of, thankfully, successful shooting where Harry actually wasn't being that big of a twat, Louis took a cab together with Zayn to the bar. He had put on blue jeans, a white Rolling Stones T-shirt, over it a denim jacket with fur. His hair was styled in a soft fringe over his forehead.

Zayn was wearing black dress pants and a simple black T-shirt, with a beige coat. That added with glasses that Louis had no idea he owned, and his hair in a quiff, he looked amazing.

As Niall put it when Louis had called him, Zayn looked like a hot professor, Louis looked like a drug dealer who was trying to get his life back on track. At that, Zayn snorted loudly.

Louis hung up shortly after.

The bar was named Timeless Tavern and was placed right in the centre of the city. Louis and Zayn arrived at the bar fifteen minutes past eight.

They entered the bar.

Henry had rented the bar for the evening, so it was only the crew that was there. All the actors and behind-the-scenes workers. And Harry, of course. He was standing by the bar when Louis entered, talking to the bartender, a woman in her thirties with auburn hair. An easy smile was on his lips, his fingers circling the rim of his glass.

He was wearing high-waisted black dress pants, a white T-shirt with a brown leather jacket over, and a small scarf around his neck. Sunglasses perched on the tip of his nose because why should he not wear sunglasses at the end of November?

Of course, Louis approached him.

"You look cosy." He sat on the barstool next to Harry. "Ready to return home to LA?"

"You're talkative," Harry said and sipped his drink. The bartender had gone to serve Andreas some shots.

"I have a counter motive."

"I'm not gonna suck your cock in a toilet stall," Harry said.

Louis snorted. "I was thinking in my room tonight, but alright."

Harry smirked. "Aren't you gonna have a drink?"

"Sure, why not?" Louis said. "What are you having?"

"Martini."

"Uh-huh. I'll stick with beer."

The bartender approached them, an easy smile on her lips. "Anything I can get you?" she asked Louis.

"A beer, please," Louis said and dug out his wallet.

"No no," she rushed out. "It's fine. Everything is on Henry's tab today, I believe."

"Show off," Louis mumbled, but sent the girl a smile and pocketed his phone. "Alright, then."

She chuckled and began preparing his drink.

"Are you ready for a week off when we get back?" Harry asked.

"Nah," Louis said. They were getting the week off after their trip, but he quite frankly had nothing to do. He could hang out with Niall, Anna too, perhaps Zayn. But he couldn't spend seven days doing that.

He could do Harry, but he wasn't sure how their arrangement was going to work once they got home. Maybe Harry wouldn't want to be with him anymore. Maybe he had more interesting people in Los Angeles.

"How come?"

"How come it you're interested?" Louis asked. Then, "Thanks, love," as the bartender placed his beer in front of him.