Alone

The minute Louis' family had travelled home, Louis dialled Harry's number. It only rang twice.

"Hello, what do I owe the pleasure?"

"Be at mine, tonight."

"Say no more."

* * *

At seven p.m., just after Louis had eaten some leftovers from his family's visit, his phone rang. It was Harry.

"Hello?"

"Let me through your bloody gate."

"Might as well just give you the password at this point," Louis said.

"Brilliant idea, then I can sneak in and murder you when you least expect it."

"Exactly." Louis told him the password, hung up, and only seconds later he heard the faint sound of the gate opening.

He jumped off the kitchen counter where he had been sitting and just then, the doorbell rang.

Harry was standing on the other side of the door, a sheepish grin in place. "Helloooo."

"Drop the charm, princess," Louis said and dragged Harry into the house by his shirt collar. "It's just the two of us now."

Harry let out a surprised sound when Louis cornered him against the wall and kissed him. Hungry, furiously. He tugged on Harry's hair, pushed a thigh between the other man's legs.

Harry whimpered, settling his hands on Louis' waist as he deepened the kiss.

Louis pulled away slightly, panting. "Gonna make you feel so good, princess."

"Please," Harry whimpered as Louis began trailing kisses over his throat. "I need you in—ah." He moaned as Louis sucked on the skin above his collarbone.

"No rush, love," Louis smirked, "I'm gonna make you feel good more than once."

"Fuck." Harry's knees buckled slightly as Louis palmed him.

"And you're gonna wear that pretty collar." Louis kissed up Harry's throat. "And you're gonna do exactly as I say."

Harry panted. "Take me upstairs, Louis, please."

They slowly made their way upstairs, pieces of clothing getting thrown away on the way. Once they finally reached the room, they were both naked, lips sealed.

Louis parted away and took a step back. "Wait exactly where you are."

Harry nodded, his eyes never straying from Louis as Louis went to get the birthday present Harry had given him.

Louis quickly found the small box and took the collar from the inside. The leather felt smooth in his hands, it would feel rough around Harry's neck just like he liked it. Louis walked over to Harry.

"Let me put this on you, princess," Louis said.

Harry's shoulder slumped slightly forward and Louis reached up to fasten the collar around his neck. His pretty neck. Once it was on, Harry straightened his back, looking at Louis.

Louis swallowed, reaching up to ghost his fingers over the delicate material on Harry's neck. "My pretty princess," he murmured.

"Louis," Harry breathed. "I want... I want to make you feel good multiple times, too."

Louis quirked an eyebrow. "Is that so?"

Harry nodded. "Can I? Now?"

Louis nodded. "Of course, you can."