25!

Sometimes I wonder what five-year-old me would think about the things I write now, eleven years later, anyway. Enjoy the smut! (among other stuff)

- - -

The day before Harry turned twenty-five was a Saturday, so of course that was when Liam decided to throw a big arse party for his friend. He held it at his own house and invited people from the crew. He also invited Niall and Amelia, as well as a few other actors Harry had worked with through the years.

Louis helped Liam decorate the house.

"Why are you hosting him this big of a party?" Louis asked as he fastened a banner above the door.

"He deserves it," Liam said from where he was making sure the ladder Louis stood on didn't tumble over.

"Well, yeah, I obviously agree with that, but it's also many people. So, why?"

Liam wet his lips. "I want him to feel like he's loved by the people closest to him."

Louis' heart sank a bit at the indication that the people closest to Harry were the same ones he worked with.

"He is loved," Louis said. "Right?"

"He doesn't always feel that way," Liam said. "Um, how much has he told you about his family?"

"Pretty much all, I think."

"Yeah, so, Harry's biggest wish after they threw him out has always just been to be... loved. By someone. I wanna show him he is. Does that make sense?"

A soft smile touched Louis' lips. "Of course it does. That's... That's really sweet, actually."

"Yeah," Liam beamed. "So it has to be perfect."

The party was going to begin at seven p.m., but Louis, Liam, and Zayn finished decorating around three p.m., and Louis decided to go ahead and drive home to Harry already then. He had his party clothes in a bag on the backseat of his car and he had four hours to show Harry what he had bought that day with Niall in the mall. Since then Louis had also purchased a "proper" present, but that would have to wait till the following day when Harry actually turned twenty-five.

Harry, of course, had no clue that there was going to be a party for him that evening, nor did he know that Louis was going to stop by, but he greeted the door with a surprised smile. "Louis! I didn't expect to see you today."

Louis shrugged and hoisted up in his bag a bit. He had other things than clothes in it. "I'm horny," he said, straight to the point.

"Oh." A smirk crept its way onto Harry's face. "Come on in, then. I've no plans all day."

Well, about that—

Louis stepped inside, kicked off his shoes and shrugged off his jacket. Harry observed him, hands behind his back. "What's in the bag?" he asked curiously and peered into the bag.

"Nuh-uh." Louis held the bag away from Harry's eyes. "How about we go to the bedroom and I show you?"

Harry smirked and led the way.

As soon as they were in the bedroom, Louis put the bag down and cornered Harry against the wall, kissing his lips like a starved man.

Harry moaned into the kiss, his hands settling on Louis' waist. He pressed a thigh between Louis', and Louis let out a groan at the friction.

"Baby," Louis whimpered as Harry began kissing down his throat.

Harry tightened his hold on Louis. "Say that again."