Spin and Twirl

Louis returned to his bed in a haze. His whole body was still buzzing, only a single thought in his mind.

Harry.

He had just gotten an orgasm from the thought of Harry.

Was this an early sign of insanity? Louis wouldn't be surprised if it was.

He lay down on the bed looking up at his ceiling. It was dark in the room. He let out a breath, realising his phone was still tucked into his pants pockets out in the bathroom.

Groaning, he left the bed once again to retrieve his device. He turned it on and the blue light came to life.

He had a notification from him. Without a thought, Louis unlocked the phone and read the message.

Butt Face
09/29 11.33 p.m.
You've gotta admit it was a little bit of fun

Louis pressed his tongue to the inside of his cheek, unsure of what to answer. If he even should answer. He could still feel Harry's scent in his nostrils, his voice by Louis' ear.

A shudder ran through Louis' body. He needed to get laid. It had simply been too long.

Louis locked his phone and took it with him back to his bedroom. He couldn't bother to reply to Harry.

* * *

Saturday came with sleeping in and cereal for breakfast on his living room floor. He couldn't stop thinking about the day prior.

What the fuck had happened?

Louis still hadn't replied to Harry's text. Perhaps he should. He took out his phone from his pocket only to see that Henry had texted him ten minutes prior.

Post something about Styles on your Twitter and tag him. Make it disgustingly cute. That's an order.

Louis rolled his eyes and opened the Twitter app. He pressed the button to make a new post, his fingers hovering above the keyboard. His teeth sunk into his bottom lip. Finally, he typed something out and hit post.

Louis_Tomlinson
Really enjoyed last night, "Harrystyles <3 Can't wait for next time, baby

Just reading it made Louis internally gag. He had to go a whole year with this if he was unlucky.

Immediately, people began commenting and retweeting.

'Omg, so it's real!?!?!?!?! They actually are a couple?'

'So cute."

'Looks like he finally found someone new to get broken by. Classical."

"Annnnd enough socials for today," Louis muttered and put his phone back in his pocket. He looked down at his cereal bowl. He felt utterly pathetic as he sat there. Alone in his big house. Alone in his big life.

He sniffed and drew his knees to his chest. Perhaps he should get a dog to fill the space. A big dog that he could spoon in his sleep. Great idea.

Louis lay down on his back.

Louis had put too much focus on his career for years that in moments like this when he was alone, he couldn't remember how to entertain himself. Once upon a time he had enjoyed reading but he hadn't opened a book in years. He had once in his early teenage years had a fascination with the stars.

Now, if he wasn't out with friends, or had Niall by his side, or wasn't behind the camera, Louis could find himself questioning who Louis Tomlinson really was behind all the glory.