Thank You

Louis woke up the following morning to the feeling of a warm body pressed against his own. Still in his sleepy state, he snuggled closer to the body. His arm was slung around the waist of the other man, his chest pressed against their back.

He inhaled.

Vanilla.

A bit of sweat.

Strawberry.

Harry.

Louis' eyes fluttered open and he was greeted by a mop of brown curls. He smiled softly and because Harry was asleep, placed a kiss at the top of Harry's spine. Harry moved slightly in his sleep, but his breaths were still even, his body rising and falling with each breath.

Slowly, without much noise, Louis got out of bed and went to the bathroom. He stripped out of his boxers and turned on the faucet. He yelped slightly as the cold water hit him and he jumped to the side. He waited for it to heat pleasantly and then stepped under.

He began the process of washing his hair when the door slowly opened and Harry peeked his head inside. "Showering without me?" he sleepily said, yawning.

Louis turned off the faucet, his hair barely rinsed. He grinned at Harry. "You're up."

"You wish." Harry stepped further into the bathroom. He was wearing nothing but his boxer shorts. "Can I join you?"

Louis smiled sheepishly. "Sure. Go ahead."

Harry stepped out of his boxers and quickly joined Louis in the shower. Louis turned the faucet back on and guided Harry under the stream. Harry closed his eyes as the water cascaded down over him.

"Can I wash your hair?" Louis asked, his voice barely travelling over the sound of water splashing against the tiles.

"Please," Harry said and bowed his head down slightly.

Louis turned off the faucet and reached for the shampoo bottle. He poured it into his palm and then began to massage it into Harry's hair, fingers working delicately over Harry's scalp. He even twirled his hair so he looked like a unicorn.

Harry looked unimpressed at him.

Louis just grinned and turned on the faucet once again. He helped Harry rinse out properly.

"I wanna do you now," Harry said and switched them around so it was Louis who stood under the faucet. "I can put conditioner in for you."

Louis chuckled. "Alright."

Harry reached for the conditioner bottle but stopped mid-movement. "You have lube in here?"

Louis snorted, suddenly reminded of the very first time he touched himself to the thought of Harry. "Yeah, I do."

Harry quirked an eyebrow at him. "Do you often just finger yourself in the shower?"

Louis cackled. "A lot less lately, not gonna lie."

Harry wet his lips and looked at the small bottle.

Louis crossed his arms, grinning. "What's going on in that awfully pretty head?"

Harry smirked. "Can we?"

"Aren't you still very sore?" Louis asked. "Yesterday was quite—"

"I wanna fuck you," Harry said and stepped closer to Louis, some of the stream hitting him. "I wanna fuck you here in the shower."

"Oh." A breath escaped Louis' lips. "You can, um, totally do that, yeah."

Harry grinned. "Gotta wait with the conditioner a bit, then. And turn off the water."