Epilogue

Six Months Later...

Louis wore the dick-shaped cufflinks his sister had gotten him for his birthday—they had finally come in use. That, paired with a black suit—which sparkled—and a white dress shirt underneath, his hair in a soft fringe over his forehead, Louis thought he looked pretty good.

"You wore those cufflinks?"

Louis grinned as his boyfriend made his way over to him, stunning in a light pink floral suit.

"Yeah, of course I did." Louis sneaked his arm around Harry's waist and pecked his cheek. "Hey, baby, ready for the premiere?"

"Absolutely," Harry said. Then in a lower voice, "Do you think I'm gonna get turned on in the theatre after watching the two of us fuck on-screen?"

Louis snorted loudly. "Harry!"

Harry cackled and hid his face in Louis' neck. "Sorry, sorry."

"You guys ready?" It was Zayn who was walking over to them, Liam on his arm. "We're supposed to go out on the red carpet in five."

"More ready than ever," Louis replied.

"Good—Tomlinson, is that dicks on your cufflinks?" Liam gaped.

Louis smirked. "It's a gay movie, isn't it?"

Zayn chuckled and Liam looked like he was close to having a heart attack. Dramatic mother fucker.

Suddenly Henry rushed over to them. "Are you lot ready? We're going out now."

"Of course," Harry said and turned to Louis. "Do I look alright, darling?"

Zayn gagged.

Liam smiled happily at his friend.

Louis fixed his collar. "You look incredible, baby."

"Alright, then, let's go." Harry beamed at Louis and put his arm through Louis'. Together, they walked to the exit that led out to the people.

People were screaming, cameras were going off, making Louis go temporarily blind with the brightness. Harry's arm was in his and he looked up at the face of his boyfriend as they posed for pictures.

Harry grinned at him, squeezing Louis' arm. "Have I told you how hot you look today?" He leaned down to whisper the words into Louis' ears, and Louis could feel his face heat up.

"Yeah, but you can say it again."

"Mhmm, very hot. Look like you could wreck me."

"Harry!" Louis laughed as they moved over the red carpet. Zayn and Liam were a few feet to their left. Louis vaguely registered people screaming his name out in the crowd.

"My apologies," chuckled Harry. "I mean it, though."

"Don't worry, I will. Once we get home."

A soft smile touched Harry's lips. "Home."

"Yeah," Louis softly said. It had only been a week since they had officially moved in together and Louis was all giddy about it. "Home."

Harry grinned, kissed Louis' cheek, and the crowd around them erupted in cheers.

Ahhh man. It's over :(