6

Vaisali's pov:

"When have they made the food delicious?" I scoff at our neighbours, I mean the two girls who live in the room next to us in hostel.

"But prakash uncle says they have hired new cook" The lank girl in the two says, prakash uncle is the owner of our cafeteria,he loves playing so he often  does play with our health.

"Whoever the chef is the taste will not change" The chubby cheeks girl chuckles, she is not fat but her face is fat like cork ball, hard and round with pink pimples making her look weirdly cute.

"But the biryani on sunday was nice" Our puppy says mixing rasam with dal rice which already has soaked chips in it.

"Give me some pippy" Suji starts eating from puppy's plate, I don't understand why but suji often prefer eating from puppy's plate saying puppy has some magic in her hand, well we all have same curries in our plate right? These girls are hard to understand sometimes.

It's monday, the exam was not good but it's not shit either I did my best in the exam, by twelve thirty we are sitting in cafeteria to have lunch, I am so hungry as I had only three idly for breakfast

As we all know copying is a common and happy thing during exams but only until pupil didn't get caught by the invigilator. This morning, before entering the exam hall a classmate of mine,rakesh, has given me a large white eraser to write the answers for bits and to pass him in the exam hall and I did when the invigilator was busy having tea and gossiping about our college with the attender, which mostly involves stuff which denigrates our college.
Every morning person remembers the bad things that's happening and happened in life but not the good ones, which once made them smile so I guess the attender was in full flow telling about the salary issues he is facing.

"What's tomorrow's exam?" I ask

"Horticulture" The fat cheeks girl replies, I look at puppy who's staring at crowd of people near food serving, I meticulously observe and see that prakash uncle is shouting at a worker for not working faster, I roll my eyes at them and look back at puppy to see her looking at the windows and I follow the gaze, a male and female professor who has a thing for each other are coming.

"Why are you looking at them like that?" I ask feeling annoyed, puppy either be in a trance, lost or keep on staring at random things which often looks bizzare.

"The other day suji said not just she but he is also desperate in this fling thing" She is referring to the thing the professors are having, I sigh. Aren't we talking a very serious thing here, the tomorrow exam? And look what's running in her brain, I chuckle at her.
"What do you think?" Her eyes are following them like a fire after gasoline.

"Maybe yes, there won't be a rumour without some reality" I am saying looking at the pair who are acting different after entering the mess hall, people! I sigh and concentrate on my food, yes, what's going in your head about me is cent percent true, I am not that friendly, I judge a lot, I have ocd and a lot of things people around don't often appreciate and I don't care  a bit.

"Oh fuck!" I look up at suji, for a second I am out of this place and serious conversation they are in, it took me another few seconds to understand they are prying about our hostel warden marriage, she is nearing thirty and a badass the whole college hates her, especially girls. You can understand by her age the desperation and loneliness she has and the resulting behavior towards men.

"Vyshu do you know about this?" I raise my brows at my lanky neighbour, she is the queen of gossips and also an opportunist. Everyone does have flaws and I get to see them easily as I observe people keenly.
"Dude our seniors had a fight with the AO! " AO means adminstrative officer, a typical asshole who drinks students blood as evening relaxing orange juice and manipulates all the values of income of the college.