9

Vaisali's pov: 

I stand there looking at the beautiful pink rose which is as fresh as a dewy morning

"Why does it smell like a lavender?"

"I sprayed lavender perfume on it" I roll my eyes when he starts smelling the flower he was holding
"Are you not accepting me?" I scoff and turn around

"I know I am selfish" He runs to stand before me "I know you are not ready but I will wait" He mumbles standing between me and the door, pushing him away from my way I step out.
"I love you vaisali Rao" I hear him but didn't stop until I reach the college cafeteria to drink some cool drink.

In the evening like always the unit is fully occupied with students.
"Ah I hate this life" I curse getting mad at everything that's going around, this place looks like a fish market. Today's product is manchuriya,the most loved street food of India and hence the commotion and chaotic environment in our unit. I am at the stove cooking with puppy's help and the remaining two are serving and noting the names of people eating here, I am happy that people are loving the food we are preparing but the work, damn! The leg pains, heat at stove, and hand burns are not endurable, it's so hard.

"Want some help?" I sigh hearing vikram from behind "Manchuriya tasted so good"

"I know"

"Well I came to eat as you prepared it"

"I know" I grit, he chuckles

"Aww, that's so sweet vyshu" I puff out some air when his voice turn husky
"You know that I come here only for you daily?"

"Why wouldn't I, you are one asshole right?" He chuckles loudly "I am aware of your creepy acts" I shove my elbow in his ribs, he hisses rubbing there "Stop lurking around me"

"Am I lurking around you? What nonsense" He comes around and stands before me  "I can be seen around you, it's not a problem. And I am no harm"

"Stay away from me" I glare at him and he moves back

"Okay calm down vyshu" He walks back to mingle with his classmates who are having the spicy Manchurian

"How many plates we can make from the remaining stuff?" Karthik asks

"Ten plates"

"Shit! Should I bring some more cabbage?" I shook my head "There are many students waiting for this vaisali"

"But we can't prepare it within the college hours karthik, it's already four thirty in the evening"

"What about them?"

"Tell them that we ran out of ingredients karthik" He is not happy with my response but i don't care, I have been doing this good for nothing recipe since morning

"Okay" He sighs before going back to his previous work

"He was right" Vikram comes again
"Customers and money are most important for your unit right?"

"This is none of your business, stay out of this. Just because we are letting you to help us in the unit doesn't mean your opinions are allowed here" The damn silence made me look around, nearly thirty pairs of eyes are staring at us.
"So get lost" Vikram isn't gazing around like me, well I am not afraid or guilty for embarassing him.

"Guys calm down" Sudiksha walks upto us "Please don't make a scene here" She whispers when she is closer "If this reaches to the unit manager it won't be good for us" Always afraid of things, I scoff internally.

"People who are done please leave the unit" Karthik announces sensing the burning eyes of mine, which haven't calmed down yet. "Vikram" Karthik calls him but the young man's eyes aren't leaving my face. "Let's go" Nodding distractedly while biting on his lower lip he walks off with his favourite senior, karthik sir