17

Vaisali's pov:

"What happened doctor?" I ask on behalf of vikram

"I have to ask that question, what happened to him?" Doctor and I both stare at him for an answer. He sighs.

"I escaped from an accident"

"What accident?" I ask turning him to look at me

"It's uh a an not a major one, but an accident" He completes the sentence looking at my hands but not at my face.

"Vikram?" I grit

"I escaped from a hit by bus" I gasp

"How cou....... "

"It's not my mistake it came in the wrong way" He explains

"Okay go inside" Doctor sighs.
After an hour vikram walks out with reports and bandages on his injuries.

"Vyshu listen to me once" I dash out of the hospital, it's second time of him escaping from an accident , and everytime the reason is me.
"It's not my mistake and not yours too vyshu, please stop" I did stop cause he is limping "Don't blame yourself vyshu, it would have happened if I am going to meet my parents" I close my eyes to calm myself.

"Let's go" He nods and follows me. It's nearing eleven and I'm hungry as fuck.
"Are you hungry?" He nods again
I take him to balaji complex, that area has so many hotels and at night it will be very busy.
"What do you wanna eat?" He looks at me from his phone

"Huh?"

"What do you wanna eat vikram?" He scans the cooking area, it's an open hotel by road.

"I will have onion dosa" I ordered one plate idly and one plate onion dosa for him. "You go and sit inside, I will bring our food"  He silently takes a seat in one of plastic chairs. It's not the place for him, middle class people usually eat here because it's very cheap and I made him eat here cause I can't pay bill at fancy restaurants.

"Idly and onion dosa" The man who serves food into plates shouts

"Here, give me" I take the plates into my hands. Shoving his phone in back pants he smiles at me taking the plate and eats happily, and smiles when ever our eyes meet and it's hard not to smile back at his pretty face, his glances are, damn! hormones levitate and muscles shy away at the jolts of currents. Reading his eyes is not a hard test, it's as easy as passing sanskrit exam in eleventh class of state syllabus.

"Let me pay" He stops me

"I can pay"

"Please vyshu" His eyes begs me to give in, later we both walk out of that place. Almost all the shops are closed in the streets.
"How often you come here!" His bruises are becoming more apparent now.

"Give me the reports" He scratches at nape but with my one glare reports jumps into my palm.

"A hair line fracture" I hum and go through the remaining tests, thankfully he isn't in a danger, it takes a month or two for his leg to become good.
I place the booklet back in his hands.
"When are the practical exams?" I ask

"Next month, sixth" I hum, a scooty and bike stops abruptly before us.

"Here" A guy puts the scooty keys in vikram's hand and goes back with the bike guy.

"You know how to drive right?" I nod  still not believing this dramatic stunt.

"Are they your friends?"

"Yeah" It's already eleven thirty at night, and it's scary. I started the vehicle, the more I drive into this dark night the more I'm trembling, nandyal city is good with street lights but the villages around gives forest vibes.