11

Vaisali's pov:

"I am not ready for this fight vyshu, how can you ask someone that question?" I grit my teeth

"What's wrong, are they not our classmates? Ofcourse they have to give a damn!" Suji listens to me very calmly

"You are being very irrational here, you are not in a position to hear me out and I am done with this" Suji leaves the room.
I look at puppy who's sitting silently on her bed and watching everything that's going on.

"Why are you staring like that say something" I shout, she never takes a hand in fights, let's them be for them to operate itself, like seriously? She should stop right?

"What can I do?"

"You can do a lot puppy, yet you kept quiet" She  sighs looking at the wall to her left

"This is the problem vyshu, you never listen or understand. You think what you see is right"

"What do you exactly mean puppy?"

"You both were in a heated conversation, if I meddle in the middle it will be like pouring oil to flame"

"Who asked you to be an intruder, just talk on the right side" I huff folding my arms over my chest

"That's sick vyshu, you both are my friends how can I take sides, and also you guys are stubborn like a leech" I shake my head to stop her psychological monologue

"Whom do you think is in wrong?"

"I can't say"

"How hard is it to say puppy?"

"I don't know, I am not here to argue with my only two friends" I sigh and retire to my bed irritated at her words.
"Why are you making this too emotional vyshu, be practical!"

"Relationships and friendships are all about emotions puppy, you should understand that" What's wrong with these two girls. I am the villian for asking justice? I scoff before falling asleep.

Tomorrow there will be the most waited flashmob going on before our college, many people are gonna be present there. Yesterday I was late from the college as I went to the library, it was five in the evening, my classmates are leaving by the time I was entering, few minutes later suji came to give back a novel by Chetan Bhagath,then around six we both went back to hostel and got biggest shock witnessing all the girls from our class has submitted the group project work to the university through zoom meeting, which was about global boiling. They totally forgot about us, they have seen me and suji at library and yet didn't stop the meeting. What about our grades. Puppy was sick yesterday so she took a leave, literally no one called us to give the information. They simply messaged about the meeting on whatsApp, which sane person will check messages while they were in library. I was about to ask my classmates about this but suji stopped me.

"As their responsibility they have messaged, and waited for ten minutes. It was our mistake to not check the message and blame them for not waiting for us, if we were in that situation we would have done the same vyshu. Who will waste their precious time? " Were her words

"We are all classmates, they have to wait for us" Was my point.

The beef has prolonged till morning, I don't know why suji is defending them.
The whole day we are not ready to talk to each other, I am as stubborn as her.

The next day she is getting ready to perform, she is wearing blue jeans and baby blue shirt, that's the dress code for all the dancers. I didn't feel like going there but I can't miss her performance, she love dancing more than anything on this earth, she has been practicing day and night to do well on the final day and the day is finally here. Puppy and I got ready in simple outfits unlike our classmates who bathed in glitters to watch a performance. Well who am I to judge anyway!