13

Vaisali's pov:

"Damn, the house looks cool and comfortable" Suji's loud voice from phone made me pull myself away from the device.

"You sure about the house?" I ask standing before a house which is up for rent.

"Cent percent ,you guys come here faster" She ends the call, now I am pretty excited to see the house. After asking her to send us the live location puppy and I literally ran to see that new house which we will be staying in for the coming six months.

In this RAWEP semester, we have to stay in a village, need to know the farming practices in practical terms from farmers and also should do few number of extension activities in the village itself, the village we have to live is parnapalle.

"What do you think?" Suji asks standing beside me, we are looking up at two storey house in sea green after having a tour of it that we are about to live in. It has 90's touch architecture, everything about the house looks amazing particularly the jasmine climber to upstairs.

"It's perfect, we can adjust here" Suji nods happily, there's lot of open space before the house and she is looking forward to practice dance in that area every evening. Along with us there are another four girls, so in total there are seven of us.

Our new house's owners are rich, they have a swift car, a tractor, and two bikes in their shed, and many farm appliances and machines like rotavator, puddler,mb plough, disc plough,tiller, disc harrow etc. But they are not so welcoming to us, anyway they are not commercial like the owners of house that puppy and I went to talk.

After giving it a thought I have realised one thing, the owners have two sons, both are young, one has got married four months back while the other one is around our age, maybe they wanna make the boundaries clear for us not to cross intentionally or unintentionally. Village people are so strict, they often put people from city six feet away.

We all started cleaning the house, then arranged our luggage in shelves, at nine we all sat to eat chicken fried rice that's bought by the village volunteer. Later we three saunter towards the huge balcony while the remaining four girls distributed in second bedroom and hall as we three are staying in first bedroom without an ensuite, yeah we purposefully avoided the room with one.

"The food is bland" Suji burps holding her flat belly

"You eat lot of spice bruh" Puppy attaches her round bum to the railing.

"Seems like owners are sleeping already" I look at dark varanda of theirs.

"Yeah , villagers won't stay up so late" I nod looking up at the sky. A smile automatically adoring my face, my eyes are screaming in joy at the sight of full moon.

"What's that tree?" Puppy asks points at the two huge trees infront of the house behind the large black gate.

"Terminalia catappa,almond trees" I say folding my hands on the black coated iron railing, the place is calm and relaxing unlike our hostel building. I lay my chin above my folded hands and sigh closing my eyes. I am already falling in love with this new beautiful place, I was scared before coming here but now it all looks fine, the change seems manageable.

"Guyss" We three turn to the familiar voice

"Hey" Puppy says to sudiksha, another relaxing thing is her being in our group. We three became friends with sudiksha in the last semester and we highly appreciate her in this house rather than any other classmate of ours.

"How's new place?" She asks standing beside puppy

"Not bad"

"Good"