10

Vaisali's pov:

Gushes of winds hits our windows, I don't wanna open my eyes yet. I am too exhausted to pull away the thin quilt from my face, it's not warm inside but it's too cold outside. I might die of shivering, I went back to sleep Which is actual peace and again I am up to the beats of Hawa Hawi 2.0, suji's work out session has started and so does puppy's whining to stop the ear bleeding music so so early in the morning.

It's a very normal day, I open my eyes to the clear sky and pools of stagnant water besides clods of clay. The fallen green leaves kissing the ground,giving the hostel ambience a natural peace. I get off my bed to do the daily routine, which includes teasing the two girls, talking about the highlight news from film industry, talking to my mother and getting ready for the college, ofcourse we are tardy.

"This is the second time of you both coming behind time" Unfortunately our unit manager came early today, she is having a zoom meeting with the university members at ten and it's our bad luck, but I am happy that she didn't know that we are late everyday.

"Sorry mam"

"Give me one good reason Prashanthi?"

"My name's prasanna mam" I almost giggle

"Yeah prasanna!"

"We were stopped by the watchman mam"

"Which watchman?"

"Our hostel watchman"

"Oh, the old man?" Isn't she getting late for the meeting?

"Yes mam" Why she is so into our cooked up story "He was enquiring about the junior girl"

"Why?"

"He saw her yesterday going out in the evening and she hasn't returned yet"

"Oh my god really?" Puppy and I both shrug at the same time "Who is she?"

"Some spandana Or something, we don't know mam"

"Okay, you guys go. I will talk to the hostel warden"

"It's all done mam, the junior was in the washroom for an hour"

"Why?"

"She is having constipation" Our unit manager winces

"Okay leave and don't be late the next time" Puppy nods her head like a jumping ball, giving the sing in the register we both left to our unit.
We are surprised to see our genetics professor sitting and talking with karthik, who looks about to faint with a gastric pain expression on face.

"Hmm, see vaisali came" The professor says stirring my way

"Good morning sir"

"How's the preparation for JRF going?" Karthik signals me to talk something, he so wanna escape from this situation, he is also preparing for JRF but he hasn't opened the book yet. Maybe his future him is giving him the question paper.

"Good sir"

"Practicing the mock tests?"

"Yes sir, I did send few for karthik and sudarshan to practice" I smirk a little at my furious looking unit member.
Then for few minutes we went through a hardship, where we have to answer to many questions regarding the exam and everything that's not interesting.

"Okay then study hard" He leaves

"I wanna kill you" Karthik says, and I chuckle.

Today's saturday, means tomorrow is a jolly day, where I don't have to work before the stove like a house wife.
"What's today's product?" I shrug