12

Vaisali's pov:

I was pushed to a tress, his shadow's hovering over me and my breathing has became disoriented, I am too absorbed in the scary situation that I am put in.

He is holding my two hands.

"I am not sorry for doing this to you vyshu" He sighs, there's pain and regret in his eyes. "I am holding your hands only to make you listen to me, but not to show my dominance or something"

"I wanna go back" My eyes tear up, I am ready to cry. His built body is scaring me to bones.

"I am leaving home tomorrow morning vyshu, then mom and I are going to visit my sister in London, who's a pregnant now" He smiles down at me, like he is sharing a good old memory with me.
"By the time I come back you will be getting ready to go on RAWEP programme to some far away village, there won't be time for you to spare me" He sighs

"Leave me vikram" I say calmly. His face hardens, he looks away from my face and huffs. Then again looks back at me, into my eyes "You are pushing me away all the time, why?"

"You are sick" I grit wriggling my hands in his grip, I see his adam's apple moving dangerously slow out of anger.

"I love you vaisali and that's never gonna change, I will fall in love with you everyday, every second and in every life. I adore you too much that staying away from you kills me vyshu. I wish you stay here in the college. Please gimme one chance to prove myself vyshu, please"  He nods eagerly holding my chin "Say yes, please!" I pull my hand out of his grip to slap him and I did it with repugnance. His side visage shadow falls on my face, and i slap him again. "I have expected your disliking but not your hate towards me" He whispers into the dark air and turns back to look at my wrath filled eyes.
"I will treat you with all the love I have been saving since ages vyshu, please be my love" He begs, our eyes are weirdly similar, mine has tears out of frustration and intimidation while his with pain and longing.

"If you don't leave me right now I will complain to the association dean and get you a rustication" He chuckles

"You don't and you can't vyshu" He smiles again showing his dimples under the dim lighting "In one corner your heart believes I am no harm, another corner has a soft spot for me and another corner craves me de.......... " I slap him before he could complete the sentence.

"I fucking hate you" I walk away and he didn't try to stop me this time. I turn back after walking for a while
I see him standing where he has been from the past ten minutes with his hands shoved in his pant pockets.

"I will never back off from my promises vyshu" He shouts behind me.

I was shaken up by his actions, what kinda psychic personality he has to do that to me.
"Where have you been vyshu? I am searching for you" Puppy says scanning me "Ahh why did you cry?" I hug her, she took me to the hostel room and later she called suji.

"What exactly happened?" Both questions me, I explained them everything that has happened.

"That asshole! lemme go take care of his bones which are about to break" Suji is on her feet in no time.

"What will you do? Huh? He is so scary, he can break you back"

"We will complaint to the associate dean" Suji says

"Guys listen, he didn't harm you right? He wanna say something that's why he did what he did"

"Why are you supporting him puppy, he is the reason behind this"

"I understand but he didn't do anything sinful, he just expressed his emotions, what's wrong? Maybe he indeed loves you" Suji stares at me, waiting for my next move.