16

Vaisali's pov:

"It's gucci" Puppy nods

"Nah, it's channel" Suji shakes her head. I squinted my eyes to control my raising vexing.

"Google it puppy, it's channel" Suji is shouting holding her pink plastic water bottle to mouth.

"It's Louis Vuitton" I mumble, both the girls looks at me. "Emma Stone wore Louis Vuitton, mint green strapless gown with a wide peplum skirt" I explain flipping to the next chapter in the book, that I have been reading from the last one week. I don't have to raise my head, I know they are browsing the information I just said.

"How do...... "

"Done arguing?"  I raise my head to glare at the two idiots standing under the same roof. "Either keep quite or get out" I almost shout pointing at the open door.

"It's so hot outside vyshu" Suji mumbles

"You are ready to go out but won't stay calm?" I close my book, they both are looking at me innocently, as if I'm harassing them. "Come on speak up girls, I am trying to concentrate but you keep on disturbing me"

"You know what Subhash Chandra Bose sa...... "

"Don't feed me that bullshit" I got up and escaped into the washroom

I heard clamour from outside but I'm not ready to hear, I'm scared that their assumptions might become true, I'm skeptical about my own actions and reactions. I no more hate that boy, since that night many thoughts has changed inside my head about him,but not about my life,Vikram Acharya has a different personality which is like a holy grail to find in people. All my life,  I have been a pessimistic person, yes I never once thought positively about this world or People living in it.

With him every day has became a routine to me, he waiting outside our house and waving his hand at me like one excited kid and pouting a bit for not getting any response back.

I hope he give up on me pretty soon, I don't know how to love a person, especially a man. I am in love with my mother, she has been the vision of my eyes, source of my breath, purpose of my existence and I am not aware of sharing love to someone who's not my mother. I am ready to jump off a cliff if she asks me to, you can say I love her unconditionally, but I did see changes within me. I have started becoming hopeful for his desperation, I have started craving his attention, I have started feeling an intense need to see him all night. It is so damn hard to stop myself from controlling all these emotions, I'm not perfect to anyone, I can't be. I am judgemental, I can't accept flaws, moreover I am too much to handle, I will exhaust the person.
I want him to stop, hope is harmful and i don't wanna give him a signal which encourages his hope towards winning me.

"Hey, you there?" I hmm from the washroom "I need to poop, come out vyshu" Suji has a habit of drumming various sounds on door, sometimes the music will be good to enjoy and some other times our ears bleeds.

The remaining afternoon I tried to study hard without any distractions, which included the anticipation of seeing him again tonight. Ofcourse he will be waiting in the shadows of hopes for me, looking up at our open balcony with his star filled eyes which will shine with the reflection of my image, and his limbs don't stop showing how much they wanna move near me. He isn't bothering us by following us everywhere but waits daily night at the same spot.

"Yes dada, okay. I don't forget" Hanging up the call puppy squeals in happiness, her family has planned a trip to shiridi, the flight tickets are booked already and tomorrow evening she will be leaving to her hometown visakhapatnam and the next day night they are boarding to fly north of India, she is damn stoked about the family trip. I sigh, my family is in debts and I can't expect such expensive tours from my parents, maybe after my brother gets a job, he will take us to somewhere special and distant.