4.The prototype

*then he heard catnap speak....*

Catnap:"r-run.....y-you n-need t-to r-run...."

*His breath froze as he heard Catnap's voice, which made Dogday move a little back, feeling that all the fear, pain and sadness that he felt was starting to return once again, feeling as if this was some kind of trick or a hallucination from Catnap. He could feel the tears in his eyes and could feel his heart breaking as he shook his head strongly.*

Dogday:"N-no...not this time...i won't run away again."

Catnap:"p-pls..."

*He then heard footsteps, that was when he realized that catnap was trying to get dogday to save himself and leave him behind, bc something was coming*

*Now, hearing those footsteps, Dogday's heart beat began to speed up with fear, feeling a shiver down his spine while Catnap was now trying to convince him to avoid whatever was coming for him, making him have a lot of distrust of what could be coming now, making him also feel a lot of sadness, since he was realizing that Catnap was actually ready to sacrifice himself to protect him.*

*The whole situation started to terrify Dogday, all the feelings of distrust and sadness and the urge to get away from there were starting to be taken over by the fear and helplessness that he felt, feeling that he had no idea what could be about to happen, and he suddenly felt that he should really run away, but he didn't want to leave Catnap alone in this condition to die, so he tried to stay despite the fear that he was going through.*

?:"oh dogday~"

*The voice from the shadows called, while catnap couldn't speak anymore, he then saw....the prototype's hand, trying to grab catnap who couldn't move*

*As he saw the hand of the Prototype, Dogday only froze, feeling that his fear, terror and sadness was starting to take over more and more, as the hand of the Prototype was trying to grab Catnap. The situation was getting out of control and was quickly becoming overwhelming, as if the Prototype was trying to take Catnap with him.*

Dogday:"No...no, you won't get him..."

*His heart beat was accelerated more and more with fear, and the feeling of wanting to run away got stronger and stronger, but he wasn't going to leave Catnap alone with that monster, so despite the fear and anxiety, Dogday decided to face the Prototype head on, getting in front of Catnap and the Prototype while looking it straight in the eye, trying to act as confident as possible, although he felt extremely scared.*

*dogday knew he had to somewhat get out of there, but he couldn't leave catnap, so he carried him in a bridal style and got out of that place, catnap, despise being in pain ended up falling asleep on dogday's shoulder, of course, that was a good thing bc dogday was able to get back to the others without the prototype catching them, and with catnap asleep, it was easier to treat his wounds since he refused to let anyone help him while he was awake, so this was an advantage*

*Once Dogday managed to get away from the Prototype, he felt that his heart rate was slowly beginning to go back to normal, no longer feeling the fear that he had moments ago, but despite this he was still extremely worried about Catnap having so many wounds, and it hurt him a bit to see him in such a delicate situation. But since Catnap had fallen asleep, it was somewhat easier to treat his wounds and have him resting without having to deal with his negativity.*