5.The treatment

*Bubba was the doctor of the smilling critters, so he ended up cleaning and bandaging every wound catnap had, they had put him in a bed, he hasn't woken up yet but they knew he was alive bc he was still breathing and had a heart beat*

*Dogday could only watch as Bubba took good care of Catnap's wounds, trying to make sure that he would recover well and would not suffer any more damage from all those injuries.*

Hoppy: "It really makes me happy to see that now the only one who can deal with Catnap is Bubba, the little guy has learned a lot from you."

Crafty: "But I still find it strange that Catnap refused to get help from anyone other than Dogday, who he tried to leave behind many times."

*After Bubba finished treating Catnap's wounds, the dog's attention was quickly caught by seeing his friend's face, as he realized that Catnap's eyes were closed and he was asleep.*

Dogday: "He is still sleeping? Is this normal?"

Kickin: "He must be really exhausted after fighting the Prototype."

Bobby: "Or maybe it's the effect of the blood loss that he had prior to the fight with the Prototype."

Hoppy: "Maybe it's all three of them combined?"

Bubba:"well catnap's a cat, and cats do tend to sleep a lot no matter the circumstances"

*Dogday was left surprised and somewhat reassured in hearing those words, as he had always seen how cats often slept a lot, making him believe that Catnap's case must be something similar. But at the same time he still felt worried, so he decided to follow Bubba's advice of just letting Catnap rest, hoping that in this way he could recover sooner.*

Bobby: "What are we going to do now that he's asleep?"

Kickin: "Does anyone have any ideas for what we should do to pass the time?"

*As he listened to the question of the two, Bobby and Kickin, he sighed, looking to Bubba with the hope that he would be the one who would come up with the idea of what they could do, but to his surprise, the little doctor seemed to be thinking the same, but since he couldn't say anything about what to do due to his poor vocabulary, they were all waiting for someone to decide on something to do.*