10.A crush?

Kickin: "Maybe...Catnap secretly likes him, despite everything?"

Picky:"like romantically?"

*Hearing Picky's suggestion of Catnap possibly liking Dogday in a romantic way made Dogday feel a bit embarrassed and shocked. Was that really a possibility despite Catnap hurting him and even damaging him so much in the past, but at the same time...the way that Catnap reacted when he touched him was almost too positive...*

Kickin: "...Is that seriously a possibility?"

Bobby: "...I have to admit, that's a possibility..."

*catnap's ear twitched and he was still purring duo to dogday's touch*

*When Catnap made a small twitch with his ears and was still purring thanks to Dogday's touch, this made Dogday feel happy and relieved again, since it was a clear indicator that Catnap was still feeling comfortable around him. Which meant he was able to at least calm him while the cat was unconscious.*

Kickin: "He's still purring..."

Bobby: "Looks like Catnap really likes getting touched by Dogday..."

Picky:"maybe rephrase that bobby-"

*Realizing that Bobby's statement could be taken in a more suggestive way, this made Dogday feel a bit embarrassed, since he still wasn't sure about the whole idea of Catnap's affection towards him being romantic or not. Although it was clear now that Catnap definitely felt comfortable on having Dogday touch him while sleeping.*

Kickin: "Yeah...phrasing, Bobby..."

Bobby: "Sorry, I didn't mean for it to sound so...wrong..."

*With Catnap still purring, Dogday's mind started to wander about this new possible idea. His affection and attachment to Dogday could've been either romantic feelings, or just feelings of pure friendship, or even just deep comfortability with something that Dogday gave the cat. So he decided to test this now that Catnap was still unconscious.*

Dogday: *he started to caress Catnap's head, face and even his body, just testing Catnap's reaction to this.*

*and with that the purring got a bit louder, and the tail's grip got a bit thighter*

*Dogday started to feel excited with the result of his experiment so far, since Catnap's reaction to the caress seems to be increasing his purring and tightening the grip even more. Which gave him hope that maybe Catnap's attachment to him was indeed true love and friendship, and not a result of manipulation or abuse.*

Kickin: "Dogday might have given Catnap the best headpets he've ever experienced in his whole life."

Bobby: "I think the cat is enjoying the fact Dogday is caressing him so much..."

Picky:"dogday's enjoying this a bit too much-"

*Dogday started feeling a bit embarrassed when Picky pointed out that he was enjoying caressing Catnap's body too much. He felt that he was just enjoying the fact Catnap was reacting positively to feeling the caress of Dogday, but he also couldn't take away the fact that he was having too much fun with the cat's body, despite the cat being unconscious. So he didn't say much now.*

Kickin: "I think Picky was kinda right with his statement..."

Bobby: "I think Dogday is enjoying this way too much..."

*dogday eventually stopped caressing him, which made the purring stop, after about 3h, catnap finally, slowly woke up*

*When Dogday decided to stop caressing Catnap, this made Catnap slow down his purring and stop, which made Catnap wake up very slowly as a result. 3h of sleep was long enough in the cat's eyes, and after being unconscious for so long, his body was sore and he was feeling tired in general.*