16.Breakfast

*the light of the day had hit dogday's face, making him stir awake*

*Dogday slowly woke up as the light of the day gently shined on his face. He didn't really notice much of what was happening around him at first, but he gradually gained awareness of his current state. He felt Catnap's body still resting on his side, hugging him. The doggo gradually smiled with his face still in a sleepy state, as he realized it was the kitty that had been hugging him during his sleep.*

*he knew he had to get up but he couldn't bring himself to move, especially when he was comfortable like this*

*Dogday felt very comfortable with the kitty lying on his side and hugging him, as he didn't feel the need to move at all. He kept his body relaxed, enjoying the feeling of being hugged, while he was starting to slowly wake up more and more. The doggo realized how nice and soft Catnap's body was feeling while they were hugging eachother tightly and started to become even more comfortable with the position he was in right now.*

*suddently his belly rumbled, meaning that he was hungry, but he didn't really want to get up*

*Dogday felt his stomach starting to rumble, but he had no intention at all of moving as he was too relaxed at the moment. However, the hunger was starting to make his stomach rumble more and more, making the noises get louder. The doggo really didn't want to wake up and move away from Catnap, but his hunger was not giving him any other option at all in this situation.*

*so he slowly got up and tried to not wake catnap up, but catnap did not let go of him, dogday was now sitting up*

*Dogday was now sitting up straight and looking down at Catnap who was still in a state of deep sleep. The doggo was now feeling quite hungry, but still didn't really want to separate himself from the kitty that was hugging his side and sleeping with him. Dogday was also worried of waking the kitty up by leaving him all alone, even though he really had no choice but to get up to get something to eat.*

*he decided to just drag catnap with him, he got up, picked catnap up, catnap with his chin on dogday's shoulder, arms around dogday's neck, legs around his waist, dogday's hands on the back of catnap's thighs to keep him up, and catnap's tail wrapped itself around dogday's leg, and he just walked to the kitchen, but he was surprised to see all of the other smilling critters in the kitchen, making breakfast, he looked at the clock and saw that it was 7AM, he looked back at them, and saw bobby, picky and crafty making pancakes for everyone, hoppy and kickin arguing and bubba putting the table, bubba then noticed dogday and catnap*

Bubba:oh!
I see you are awake, and catnap's still asleep-

*The others also noticed them*

Bobby:he looks so cute asleep!

*Dogday had decided to lift and carry Catnap while he was still asleep, however he didn't realize that the other smiling critters would be in the kitchen right at the moment to witness that. The doggo was a bit taken aback to see all of them preparing breakfast so early in the morning, but his attention shifted to Bobby's comment when he said how cute Catnap looked asleep.*

Dogday: "Oh...yeah..."

*Meanwhile Catnap kept sleeping peacefully, his head laying down on Dogday's shoulder and his arms and legs wrapped around him tightly. The kitty was really adorable at the moment...*

Bubba: "Well, Catnap is always cute, even whilst he's asleep!"

Kickin: "Yeah! That's why Dogday loves him so much!"

Bobby: "Catnap's cuteness can be too much for Dogday to handle sometimes..."

Crafty: "Dogday can barely handle any more affection from Catnap, haha..."