15.Sleeping Alone

*they all keep talking about random things, drawing, making jokes, eating, until it started getting dark, as they started tidying up everything, and go back to their houses, it has been awhile since catnap had been to the playcare, let alone his house, but despise him not being there, they still took care of his house. When they got there dogday was wondering if he should go to his house or catnap's, bc it was clear catnap was not letting go of him so soon*

*Upon seeing that dark was getting closer with each passing second, Dogday felt that the moment to make a choice had finally come. In the end, he had decided that he was going to stay with Catnap, since the kitty hadn't let go of him all this time, which was making the doggo feel both happy and excited. So, Dogday decided to stay at Catnap's house with him.*

*Dogday simply walked forward with Catnap hanging to him, as he was going to their house without a single word or complaint about the situation.*

*when they go there catnap woke up, dogday put him down, as despise being dark, none of them were sleepy, so they decided to change catnap's bandages so there wouldn't cause any infection, and after that they decided to relax a bit a put on a random movie bc they couldn't choose one, but what they didn't expect was that the movie was a romantic one....and it was not PG-13...they were in a comfortable position, dogday was laying on his back with his head on the couch armchair looking to the side to the TV, while catnap was laying on top of him with his head on dogday's chest*

*Dogday had simply laid on the couch seat, while Catnap had decided to rest his head on the doggo's chest, which made him feel slightly happy because he liked having his head on top of his chest. But neither of them had expected the movie they had chosen to be a romantic one with a little bit of nudity in it, as they all suddenly realized that what they had to watch was no longer entirely appropriate. Dogday's ears had turned a little red when he noticed the nudity in the movie.*

*Catnap didn't really mind what kind of movie it was, he was still watching*

*Catnap looked as if he simply couldn't care less about the nudity that began to appear on the screen, as he was completely focused in watching the movie. The kitty had his eyes locked in the screen, while Dogday felt a bit self-conscious about all the nudity that the movie was showing, as he had started blushing more than usual.*

*Catnap noticed the blush and tried not to laugh*

*Dogday would notice that Catnap had noticed the blush he was getting due to the numerous nude scenes of the movie, as the kitty had started to grin a bit, trying not to laugh. So, the doggo couldn't help but feel a little embarrassed at this situation, as he was trying to avoid making eye contact with the kitty to hide his blushing.*

*catnap moved as he got up, but this time he was staring dogday down while bing on top of him, or for more specific, on his lap, sitting*

*Catnap's position was now a little more awkward that when he was laying his head on Dogday's chest, as he was sitting on Dogday's lap, staring him in a very...questionable way. This caused Dogday to feel very self-conscious of Catnap's position, as he had now realized he was getting the full view of the kitty sitting on his lap...*

*they stayed like that for awhile, the movie still playing, they were no longer paying attention to the movie at all....just them....*

*Dogday and Catnap were both paying more attention at each other than they were paying attention at the movie itself, despite the fact that the film had some very spicy nudity in it. The doggo could feel Catnap's presence sitting on his lap a lot better than when he was simply laying his head down there, as he was now getting more and more aware of how close Catnap was sitting on him...*

*Dogday and Catnap would both stay quiet as they kept staring at each other for a long while, as the only sounds coming from the duo was the breath of each other and the heartbeats of their own. Catnap's ears were slightly pointed upwards, showing his alertness for any move that Dogday made, while the doggo was mainly focused on Catnap and tried not to blush any harder than he was currently blushing...*