22.the heat of a Kiss

(it is important that you read my AU of the smilling critters so you can kinda get the idea of them)

(also, just to not have anyone confused or anything, I use the ** to describe a scene bc I'm used to C.AI since I do use it a lot, so it's like a thing I do whenever I wanna describe something, so it's easier, just wanted to make that clarification)

(this Chapter was the most requested so here it is! Dw the others Chapters will be made eventually, but more into the future, depending on how the story progresses! Hope you enjoy this Chapter!)

(Recap)
*Kickin went closer and just watched bubba preparing the waffles*

*After a bit, they both ate the waffles, and Kickin couldn't lie, these waffles were better than picky's! Better not let her hear that-*

*They stayed in the living room after eating and talked for a bit, before going outside to meet with the others who were waiting for them on the garden*

Hoppy:there you two are-
Wait....are you guys holding hands!?

Bobby:omg, is it!?

Bubba:it is.
We are officially in a relationship.

*Kickin was embarrassed, while the others congratulation them*

*Starlight whispered to catnap*

Starlight:that could be you and dogday if you confess-

Catnap:stfu.

Starlight:so agressive....

*Hoppy immediatly hugged kickin and started showering him with questions, kickin couldn't even answer one with how many questions she was asking, while Bubba and Bobby stayed on the side watching the two and laughing*

(Now into the actual Chapter!)

*While bubba and bobby were laughing, dogday noticed the mini conversation between catnap and Starlight, he didn't hear exactly what they were talking about, but he knew it was about him and catnap, since he heard their name, he got curious but didn't wanna invade their privacy so he let it go*

*Dj dog noticed and grabbed Starlight apart from the group*

Dj dog:do you have a plan?

Starlight:7 minutes in heaven.

Dj dog:you sure that's gonna work?

Starlight:trust me, Ik how to spin the bottle correctly.
I just need to arrange their seats so they don't seat next to each other

Dj dog:I'll count on you dear

Starlight:trust me, it will work.

Dj dog:anyways, we gotta put this plan into action, but....how are we gonna bring it up-?
It doesn't make sense if it's in the middle of the day-

Starlight:we can either do a party or another sleepover?

Dj dog:preferably a sleepover-
Heard from dogday that the last time they had a party it didn't go well-

**Flashbacks of that Party**

*Kickin was pretty drunk and saying complete none sense, Hoppy was dancing like crazy*

Dogday:guys-

Crafty:Picky you're gonna burn the kitchen-!

*Picky was baking while drunk(god knows what she mixed in that baking, whatever she was baking)*

*The only sober people were dogday, bubba and crafty*

*Crafty had to stop Picky from burning down the house, while also taking care of bobby who was crying, crafty was literally panicking*