20.Should he?

(MY CREATIVITY IS DYING😭)

(I'm so tired that idk if the story makes sense anymore, I hope things aren't getting too repetitive, cause if they are, pls tell me, I'll try to thing of new things🥲)

(But if yall want, suggestions are always welcome👍)

(Also Shoutout to @CamilleCooper570 for intruducing new characters to the story, I'll try to make more dialogue for them, maybe even make a chapter just for them)

(Also, I'm srry if there's any ship you don't like, I might change two of my ships actually, they just... don't seem to make sense anymore, for example, instead of putting Crafty with bobby, put Crafty with picky and hoppy with bobby, cause honestly idk which one makes more sense, and I like both kind of ships so)

(Also, should I make a chapter of bloopers? Like an actual Chapter of bloopers of the other chapters? I just put the number of the chapter and then just write the bloopers, would yall like that?)

___________________//   //____________________

*But then again....*

*Dogday's Mind:"No. I won't listen to him, I'll keep Catnap safe my way. I will get revenge on the prototype for hurting him."*

*Dogday crushed the paper and put it on the trash, he couldn't sleep so he stayed next to Catnap, since he didn't have much to do and it was already 6AM, he decided to go to the kitchen, it might have been too early but he was gonna make something for breakfast or atleast put everything in order before actually cooking since he knew Picky liked to cook and the others probably wouldn't wake up for the next 2 hours*

*He grabbed somethings from the fridge and put them on the counter*

*Timeskip, around 7:55AM, Dogday was on the kitchen putting the table when he saw Crafty and Catnap on the doorway*

Dogday:Goodmorning!

Catnap:you're awake already?

Crafty:Ik you wake up early but like....maybe too early?

Dogday:I couldn't sleep at some point....so I decided to prepare somethings!

Catnap:Ig picky's making breakfast?

Dogday:mhm, I'm just waiting for her to wake up

Crafty:talking about her....I need help with something....

Catnap:are you finally confessing?

*Crafty got red from embarrassement*

Crafty:Catnap!

Catnap:what?
I'm just asking-

Dogday:confessing?
You should ask bobby, she's the cupid in the group, she'll help ya

Crafty:thanks....

Catnap:just don't get to hungry when you're alone with her(Picky)

Crafty:Stop!

*Dogday laughs, soon Kickin came in the kitchen*

Kickin:Wassup People!

Dogday:morning Kickin

Catnap:morning roast chicken.

Kickin:geez, why such a mood?

Catnap:meh

Crafty:morning kickin

Kickin:breakfast's not ready yet?

Dogday:I'm waiting for picky to wake up

*Picky came in the kitchen*

Picky:I heard my name?

Dogday:ah Picky!
I got everything out for breakfast

Picky:thanks, I'm hungry so, breakfast here it comes!

*Picky goes to the kitchen counter to grab the Ingredientes to cook breakfast for everyone, the others started waking up*

Starlight:I heard food?

Catnap:hiya sis

Dogday:brb

*Dogday left the kitchen to go to the bathroom*

Kickin:don't take to long!

*Everyone got in the kitchen, bobby and hoppy helped picky and the others sat down waiting, dogday came back and sat down with them*

Dj dog:yk, brother, I never asked....are you dating catnap?

*Catnap almost spit his milk, dogday got red in embarrassement*

Dogday:d-dating!?
Nono-
We-
We're not dating-

Kickin:why are you panicking?

Dogday:nothing just-
That caught me off guard-

Bubba:kickin could I talk to you after breakfast?

Kickin:of course!

Picky:bobby flip the fucking pancake!

Bobby:I'm trying!

Picky:Hoppy stop eating the sugar!

Hoppy:but I like it!

Picky:ugh!

*Picky took the sugar bag out of Hoppy's hands and put it away, she grab the Spatula from bobby and flipped the pancakes*

*Dj dog looked at dogday*

Dj dog:are you sure you're not dating?
Cause yall are really close....

Dogday:I-I'm sure!
Haha.....

*Dogday was embarrassed and nervous, Catnap was just speechless by the question still processing it*

*Timeskip, after breakfast Bubba invited Kickin over to his house to talk, the others went to the garden, they were all playing and talking, Catnap and Starlight were sitting on the grass under a tree*

Starlight:so...you like him?

Catnap:mhm but....I don't understand....he doesn't seem hesitate to be around me...even after what I've done, he never really showed any trust issues...so I wonder....does he really trust me?

Starlight:Maybe he just really loves you, even before the whole thing with the prototype, can you recall anything that he might have hesitate the slightest?

Catnap:he did hesitate when he first found me when I got free from the prototype....where I was on the floor about to die, Hoppy got him to help me, he hesitated, but something made him help me that time, despise me telling him to leave me there....but the question is....what made him decide to help me?

Starlight:are you deaf?
Love.
He did it for Love, he loves you more than anything, I'm surprised he hasn't asked you out officially.

Catnap:hm....

*Catnap looked up at the sky, thinking*

Catnap:do you think I should make the first move?

Starlight:if he doesn't do it soon, maybe you should

*Catnap looked at dogday, who was playing with dj dog as a competition on who would catch the ball first, while Hoppy threw the ball, Crafty and Bobby were drawing together, Picky was just watching the others playing while eating*