9.Not letting go

Picky:"and catnap's tail still hasn't let go of dogday's hand..."

*Hearing Picky's words, Dogday quickly looked down at his hand and realized that Catnap still had the tail held, but this time he felt a little strange about that since Catnap's tail hadn't shown any signs of wanting to go back to him, so maybe that meant Catnap was feeling comfortable next to them.*

Kickin: "It still seems weird how much Catnap is acting so nice to us after everything..."

Bobby: "I didn't even know that tails could stay attached to other people's hands for so long."

Crafty:"and I didn't even know tails could stay attached to anything at all-"

*Hearing the comments from everyone regarding the attachment of the tail to Dogday's hand, the subject now raised another question in his mind, which was: how was it that Catnap's tail was able to be attached to someone else's hand? How long could a tail stay attached to someone and would there be any problems from this attachment? The curiosity on this subject seemed constant to Dogday, who at this time didn't even realize how long Catnap's tail had already been attached to his hand.*

Hoppy:"it's been like half an hour-
I mean he's asleep....*gets a machivious grin*
He wouldn't mind if he decorated his hair and tail right?"

*As soon as Hoppy mentioned that they could do things with Catnap's hair and tail while he was asleep, Dogday had a few red flags that flashed in his mind in seeing those two ideas as very suspicious...*

Kickin: "What exactly do you want to do to his hair and tail without waking him up?"

Hoppy:"nothing much
Just put some bows yk?
Especially a big one on his tail-"

*The idea of putting bows in Catnap's hair and tail did not seem like a bad idea at first, since it would add a touch of cuteness to Catnap during his long sleep, being something that could be done without any problems... However, the touch of a big bow to his tail made that little voice in Dogday's head warn him about the idea, since it seemed a little too exaggerated and that it could end up bothering Catnap even while he was asleep.*

Kickin: "Are you sure about that bow on his tail? It seems a little extreme..."

Hoppy:"it's just a bow near the end of his tail, which might be impossible bc his tail is wrapped around dogday's hand-
But some bows on his hair own hurt right?"

*The explanation that Hoppy gave made Dogday relax a bit, feeling that adding some small bows in Catnap's hair seemed like a more rational and logical idea that would probably not cause Catnap any discomfort when he woke up. However, the idea of adding a big bow to his tail still raised some red flags, since it still seemed like an exaggeration even if Catnap's tail was already wrapped around Dogday's hand, because it was still a part of his body.*

Kickin: "I don't think that's necessary, just stick to adding the bows to his hair?"

Hoppy:"I'm bored okay?
And he's asleep"

*Dogday realized that at this point Hoppy would do anything to relieve the boredom that the wait was causing him and that he had to do something about it. But the idea of decorating Catnap while he slept still seemed a bit extreme, since it was an action that would change his appearance and could definitely cause Catnap to get quite angry once he woke up.*

Kickin: "You know, even if he's asleep, if you do something that you shouldn't it would probably have consequences?"

*Hoppy rolled her eyes, got up and grabbed a few bows from crafty's bag, they were pink, and crouched in front of catnap's face, and put about 3-4 bows on his hair*