6.Comfortable

*Dogday was next to catnap, despise being the one who catnap hurt the most, he seem more comfortable with him than any other smilling critter, dogday was thinking when he suddently felt catnap's tail wrap around his right hand*

*Feeling a sudden touch on his hand, he was surprised to discover Catnap's tail wrapped around it, which made his heart beat somewhat accelerated, surprised to have his hand taken by Catnap, and not even being able to move it. Feeling the softness of the cat's tail made him feel something warm in his heart, although seeing Catnap's weakened and delicate condition only worried him.*

*Catnap was still asleep, and the others seem to notice catnap's tail*

*The dog couldn't help but look down at how Catnap's tail was wrapped around his hand, feeling a strange sense of affection, a feeling that he hadn't felt in a long time, when he used to spend time and play with Catnap, which even after so long of not having any contact with him, still brought back some memories.*

Bobby: "Uhh...is Catnap trying to send us a message?"

Kickin: "Or is he just trying to pull us closer or something?"

Hoppy: "It could be either one."

Picky:"or he just wants dogday to stay with him, despise having hurt dogday more than anyone else, maybe he wants forgiveness from dogday?"

*Seeing that all the ideas were positive and quite possible, Dogday's attention was focused on Catnap again, now with the idea that Catnap just might want to find a way to ask for forgiveness, and the gesture of giving him his tail was his way of asking for some kind of forgiveness, which made sense, since from the start, Catnap had always asked Dogday for forgiveness and tried to be accepted again by him , although he had never been able to achieve it completely.*

*dogday could feel the soft furr of catnap's tail around his hand*

*Feeling that soft fur of Catnap's tail made him feel a sense of affection and sympathy towards him, as he was reminded that they used to play together and have fun, but now it was a completely different situation, and no matter how much he wanted to forgive him, he just couldn't get over his betrayal of his trust and the pain he had caused him.*

Bobby: "Uhh...should I wake him up and tell him how nice the gesture is?"

Kickin: "I think it's best for you to not bother him while he's sleeping."

Crafty:"his ears are still down...."

*Looking at the position of Catnap's ears, Dogday was left with a very bitter and uneasy feeling, feeling that Catnap was still sad, even after the fight with the Prototype and everything that had happened.*

Bobby: "He's still sad...is he worried about something?"

Kickin: "I don't think he's worried about the fight with the Prototype, but it seems to me like he's worried about something else..."

Hoppy: "And I think it's related to Dogday."

Picky:"he's probably worried that dogday won't forgive him....after all, he used to be the closest to dogday than any of us...."

*The words of Picky left Dogday in shock, realizing that Catnap might still have some hope that he would be forgiven by Dogday. It was true that Dogday had been the closest to Catnap prior to his betrayal, and now Catnap probably was hoping that that proximity would be enough to make Dogday forgive him, but that wasn't the case anymore, but Dogday still didn't feel a desire to get rid of Catnap and still wanted to help him get better, but it also didn't seem like a possibility that he could forgive him completely.*

Crafty:"tho I also noticed that ever since he had hurt dogday he had...isolated himself from everyone...even the player..."

*As Crafty spoke those words, he felt a feeling of sadness in his heart, as he realized that it was true, Catnap seemed to have become colder and more distant with everyone, even the player, although it seemed like he was especially distant with Dogday.*

Bobby: "I have been trying for a while to try and make Catnap be a little closer to me...but to no avail."

Kickin: "I think Catnap is very ashamed of what he did and doesn't want to face the consequences."

Picky:"which might explain why he didn't want help from anyone when he got severally hurt from the prototype....he must think that death must be the only valid punishment for everything he has done to us and dogday...."

*Hearing those words from Picky made Dogday have the feeling that he had finally gained a good understanding of Catnap's way of thinking at that moment. That thought of death being the best way to be punished seemed like the only answer he could find for having done so much damage to them and having betrayed Dogday, so he didn't want anyone to try and save him, and he didn't want to accept help from anyone. So, in a way, Catnap was willing to face death as the only real punishment for what he had done.*

*While Catnap was sleeping, Dogday was beginning to get curious and anxious to see if the cat would wake up, so he decided to get a little closer to him, as he was getting curious about the reason for his unexpected gesture of kindness towards him.*

Bobby: "That move of giving him his tail seemed strange, right?"

Kickin: "It's definitely some kind of message, I mean, what else could a gesture like that be about?"