8.A new one

Crafty:"is it possible to make it with resin?
Cause if so, I think I have some left from other diy I made-"

*As soon as Crafty mentioned the resin to make the pendant, Dogday immediately felt that that was the answer they were looking for, since it was something he would have to consider doing for Catnap to replace his pendant as soon as possible, considering how important it was to have that symbol of affection once more between Catnap and Dogday.*

Hoppy: "That sounds like a pretty great idea."

Kickin: "It sounds feasible."

Bobby: "Let's look for that resin and see if we can make a new pendant for him."

Picky:"what if he make a new pendant for both catnap and dogday?
I mean, we all have pendants but they match, so it would kind of weird to have matching pendants when one looks older than the other one-"

*The words of Picky left Dogday in thought, seeing that he had a very valid point, since the way their previous pendants matched so well was because they had both been worn the same amount of time, so seeing one in a more worn state than the other would seem weird in comparison. As soon as he realized this, Dogday decided to make two pendants this time, considering how important it was that both Dogday and Catnap had the same pendant for the symbolism they represented.*

Crafty:"now the question is...how are we going to get catnap's paw print behind dogday's pendant when he's asleep-?"

*Hearing that question made Dogday's heart sink a little bit, realizing that without Catnap's cooperation it was going to be impossible to get his paw print on his Sun pendant. Dogday had a little hope that somehow they would be able to obtain a copy of Catnap's paw print when he was asleep, but considering how he felt a bit awkward at the moment with his sudden change of behavior, it didn't seem likely.*

Bobby: "I don't know...maybe somehow we can get that print without disturbing Catnap's sleep..."

Picky:"we'll have to try when he get to that part, for now let's let crafty do the resin part"

Crafty:*asking dogday*
"also, is it okay if I add a bit of sparkles?"

*Hearing that Catnap would still be asleep for the time being, Dogday felt a little relieved, hoping that he would wake up soon and they would be able to do that in a more effective way, although he was still concerned about the situation as a whole.*

Dogday: *nods* "Sure, you can add all the sparkles you want, it would be good to keep some elements of the old pendant intact."

Crafty:"I am gonna need your pendant for referance tho"

*After hearing that Crafty needed his pendant, Dogday immediately took it out from his neck. Dogday would do absolutely anything to get a new pendant for Catnap, no matter what he would have to do.*

*Crafty grabbed it and thanked him, she then went to her room to get the materials, she was gonna do it in front of them so they could see how it would be looking while she made them, she then came back and started mixing the resin and hardener*

*Waiting for Crafty to come back and start the process of making the pendants made Dogday a bit anxious, considering that he was very excited for the result of the task and to see Catnap being gifted another pendant that symbolized the friendship between the two. So as soon as Crafty returned he watched intently how she would make the pendants to have an advanced idea of how it would turn out.*

*she took the bubbles out, she then poured the liquid in a moon and sun shapped silicon molds, and started adding the color and sparkles*

*Watching the colorful and full of sparkles resin being poured into the forms of the moon and the sun, it was a rather unique and pretty sight. Being able to get an idea of how the pendants would look and how Catnap and Dogday would have a pendant as similar as possible was a pleasing thought to see. At the end of the process, how did the result turn out? Did it look as nice as Dogday imagined it?*

*after a bit she left the resin to dry*

Crafty:"now we wait for it to dry, when it finishes drying put the paw prints and then add another layer of clear resin so that the paw prints stay"

*Seeing that the resin now needed to dry, Dogday felt a little relieved that all they would have to do for the rest of the time would be to wait for it to dry, since then placing the paw print of Catnap would be the last step in the process of making the new pendents. The only question that remained was of obtaining Catnap's paw print without waking him up, which seemed to be a pretty big obstacle...*

Kickin:"how long does it take for it to dry?"

Crafty:"that's the problem....usually about 12 to 24 hours...."

*The period of time that they would have to wait to have the pendants was a little inconvenient, although Dogday wasn't bothered by it, since he knew how important having those pendents back was to Catnap's peace of mind. So he decided to wait the time without any problems, and just hoping that someone would think of something to get Catnap's paw print without waking him up in the meantime.*