14.A picnic

(Side Note:I do not review the chapters so I'm srry if there are any grammar errors, and I won't be uploading much since I do have some schoolwork to do and tomorrow |14/03| I'll have the day free, so I'll try to make a new chapter and hopefully be done with schoolwork, hope you enjoy this chapter! This Chapter will be long af tho-)

*after hugging for a long time, they heard catnap's belly make a noise, indicating that he was hungry, he got embarrassed for the noise as his ears and tail went back down duo to embarrassement*

*Dogday and the others couldn't help but laugh as Catnap's belly sounded a bit loud, revealing that he was likely hungry at that moment. The kitty then got a little bit embarrassed about everyone hearing his hungry belly noises, which made the doggo feel a bit sorry for the cat, as this was probably uncomfortable for Catnap.*

Bobby: "Oh my, someone's really hungry!" *She said as she made sure to cuddle Catnap even tighter.*

Catnap:shut up....

Dogday: "Oh, someone's feeling so embarrassed by their own noises." *He joked, making the others laugh as well and Catnap's face got all red out of embarrassment.*

Bubba: "Poor Catnap, it's so funny to see him embarrassed like this."

Kickin: "I mean, who would have thought the hungry cat would have been the one to be embarrassed."

Crafty: "It's honestly impressive, how Catnap just manages to get himself into embarrassing situations so much..."

Picky:oh!
What if we went on a picnic?
I could cook some food and we could eat all together like old times!

*When Pickie suggested going on a picnic and cooking for everyone, the whole group seemed interested in this suggestion, as this was something they hadn't done in a while together.*

*The others seemed excited to follow Pickie's idea of having a fun picnic and having a nice meal outside all together.*

Bubba: "This is perfect! We should totally do this!"

Kickin: "What kind of food are you planning to cook for all of us? I'm curious about what delicious thing you might cook up for us!"

Picky:idk, I'll see what I have in the fridge!
Come on, we'll get catnap back to the playcare

*The doggo was happy to learn that Picky will be cooking for all of them, since she always had this creative cooking capabilities where she would end up making something delicious and surprising.*

Dogday: "Sounds good! And yeah, we should definitely take Catnap back to the playcare, as this kind of fun is something he could use right now."

*The doggo looked over at Catnap and gently nudged his arm with the hope to get him moving, so the kitty would follow them back to the play care, so he could rest peacefully.*

*the only problem was that despise catnap being better, he still had injuries, even tho they were bandaged, he couldn't exactly walk, so dogday had the brillant idea to carry him in a bridal style, so he got up and picked catnap up, catnap got embarrassed again as he hid his face with his paws, his ears and tail going back down*

*Dogday's idea of carrying Catnap was honestly very cute, as it showed how much the doggo really cared for the cat, to be willing to carry him around in his back to help him. Catnap's embarrassment was quite adorable as well, which caused the doggo to giggle once he saw Catnap hiding his face with his paws.*

Bobby: "Oh, someone looks like a blushing bride right now!"

Kickin: "Can't believe Catnap is letting himself be carried like this."