2.The House

*Catnap, one of the smilling critters, who has betrayed them all over prototype 1006, was bow back to normal as he wasn't under prototypes Control anymore, of course he wanted forgiveness from the others, despise knowing that it would take a LONG time to get their forgiveness, he tried, he was even able to get dogday his legs back, but despise all of that, they found it strange that catnap was helping them after being free, but not talking, tho they didn't think much about it*

*The other members of the party were still a bit wary of Catnap, which was obvious, although they knew that what happened had been the fault of the Prototype, so they at least knew that they hadn't acted with bad intentions. Although their trust towards Catnap had been damaged, they knew that at the very least they could be sure that he wouldn't do something like that again.*

*Dogday was laying on the sofa, he when he suddently woke up, he looked down and felt...his legs?
He got his legs back? But he had a blanket on top of him....he wasn't chained anymore....he was in a house....*

*After looking around, Dogday managed to see that it was a room, with a sofa where he was placed, and next to him a tray with some food and water which he started to consume quickly.*

*After he finished he stretched and got up, looking down and seeing his legs, he was happy to have them back again. But the question of who brought him here, began to haunt him, he quickly got up and started to look at the door and the hallway of the house, trying to figure out who brought him here.*

*but he was completely alone in the house, he then saw a picture frame on a table, it was....a photo of the smilling critters with...catnap....but the glass of the frame seem to have been broken, but glued back together, as if whoever destroyed wanted to keep it as a memory*

*Dogday approached the frame to look at its contents closely, seeing his group united and smiling for the camera, as the glass of the frame had been broken, it seemed that it could have been during the time Catnap betrayed them, and then he fixed the frame to remember and regret what he did during that time.*

"So this is the reason..." *Dogday thought looking at the picture without saying anything, thinking that it was Catnap who had brought him there and taken care of his treatment, although he still couldn't be sure.*

*he then looked at the kitchen and saw that whoever bought him there had made food for him*

*Dogday quickly walked into the kitchen, trying to figure out who would be able to give him food after everything that had happened, being able to notice the delicious aroma of the food. He was amazed, as he had not had a decent meal in months, trying to look for clues about who would be the person kind enough to do this.*

*after that, he was walking around the house, it seem that every door had one of the smilling critters name, he tried the doors and they all opened, except for catnap's...which seem to be locked, however the key was on the door, so he could unlock it*

*Dogday quickly went to Catnap's door and noticed how the key was hanging from the doorknob, which he removed and immediately unlocked the door and stepped into the room, expecting to see Catnap or something that would clarify what was happening.*

*of course, catnap wasn't there, but the room was very clean, and had a lot of things*

*Looking at the room, Dogday could notice how neat everything was, with nothing out of place, and looking at the contents of the room the only thing that caught his attention was the large number of pictures of the Smiling Critter group from various points in time, as well as a few more pictures with Catnap taken at different points, where both were smiling happily.*

*there was a photo album on top of catnap's desk*

*Feeling that the photo album could contain important answers, Dogday approached the album, seeing if he couldn't discover something inside the photos besides a simple memory of the group, although he was also aware that he would need to look very carefully at each of the photos to see if he could find clues.*