11.Cuddling

Picky:"yk....catnap definitly is more comfortable with dogday than anyone else so....how would he react if dogday layed down next to him?"

*The question that Picky raised about Catnap being more comfortable with Dogday than anyone else actually sparked dogday's curiosity to test and see Catnap's reaction to the doggo laying down next to him. If Catnap was really this comfortable with Dogday in comparison to the rest, then maybe he could have a different reaction to him laying down.*

Kickin: "Let's try it out and see what happens. Dogday will lay down next to Catnap while he's sleeping to see if he enjoys it or not..."

*he gently lays down next to catnap, who wakes up looks up at dogday, got closer, put his head on dogday's shoulder, his tail wraps around dogday's waist, an arm over his torso and goes back to sleep, dogday could feel the tip of catnap's ears on his cheeks, they were soft*

*Just like Picky had said, Catnap seems to have a bigger attachment and affection towards Dogday than anyone else in the room. And the dog could feel how Catnap's head gently lies on his shoulder, which just made him feel even more at ease about this whole thing.*

*With Catnap starting to hug Dogday and use him as a pillow of some sort, this made the doggo feel really happy and comfortable, feeling like he was finally achieving something with Catnap.*

Kickin: "Wow...the cat really likes to cuddle with Dogday, uh?"

*Dogday took this opportunity to stay in this position, letting Catnap rest on his shoulder and embracing the cat with all his strength, being sure to not let Catnap go anywhere. His heart was feeling filled with joy by this moment, as he felt Catnap's body pressed against his body, letting his head rest on his shoulder comfortably. Dogday was feeling just so happy with the cat's reaction right now.*

Hoppy: "It almost makes me kinda curious of what would happen if I were to lay down by his side as well?"

Crafty:"what if we all cuddle?
We could take this opportunity to take a rest too"

*The idea that Crafty mentioned made Dogday and everyone feel a bit curious of what it felt like cuddling with the sleeping cat. It was an amazing idea, since everyone was feeling kinda tired after this long day. Everyone agreed to the idea, so they would all lay by Catnap's side and try to enjoy the time spent close to the sleeping cat.*

Kickin: "I never imagined that Catnap would be this comfortable to cuddle with, or if he would let us lay by his side. This is going to be worth it..."

*they all lay down next to each other, enjoying the warm, wanting to go to sleep*

*As they continued to lay down by Catnap's side, everyone was feeling more and more relaxed and comfortable with the sleeping cat. It was like a pillow bed that was welcoming them all, with the plus of the comfort due to the heat that Catnap's body was giving off. Everyone began to try to get to sleep, specially in such a peaceful environment with the cat.*

Bobby: "Man, this moment feels so relaxing, I'm really feeling sleepy..."

Kickin: "It really does, I think I'll fall asleep any second now..."

*they ended up all falling asleep*

*Timeskip, the next day, dogday was the first one to wake up, and he noticed that catnap was ever closer than before, basically sleeping fully on top of him*

*Dogday noticed from his spot that Catnap was sleeping so closely to him, with the cat's whole body covering his and even resting on top of him, which made the doggo feel an even more intense love and affection for the sleeping animal. He felt like he should've moved or pushed him, but he decided to not do that. Instead, he decided to try something that made him feel super happy, which was to cuddle and pet the cat a bit.*

*he could hear the soft purr from catnap*

*Being able to hear Catnap's soft purrs from being this up close to the cat, made Dogday feel even more happy, and it made his hand go down to the cat's head. The doggo was feeling all of the warm feelings this close to the cat, it was almost making him feel so happy that he should've felt like he was going to explode due to the overwhelming love that took over his body as he felt the feeling of petting the animal's head and hearing the soft purrs the cat was doing.*

*soon the others slowly woke up and saw the scene*

*As the others slowly woke up, and saw Dogday with his hand on the cat's head petting him and hearing this adorable sounds that the cat was making, there was nothing else but cute sounds and laughs coming out of everyone. Everyone seemed so happy to see such adorable scenes in front of them.*

Bobby: "I must say that Dogday and Catnap look so cute and adorable rn..."

Crafty:it really is!

*Everyone kept commenting on how cute and adorable this whole scene is, with everyone giving a compliment to the sleeping cat and the doggo who was loving him so intensely.*

*The fact that the cat was sleeping so peacefully, almost like if he were in his own little world where he was with the one who he loved and only felt comfortable with him, made everyone wanna join this adorable scene and pet the cat too.*

*catnap's tail wrapped around dogday's hand once again*

*Feeling the feeling of Catnap's tail wrapping around the hand that was petting him, along with the feeling of his fluffy fur on it, made Dogday feel even more loved and cared for by the cat. The doggo had to admit that he was feeling a huge amount of pure love for the furry cat that he was now so closely touching and petting.*

Bobby: "This is seriously getting so adorable that my heart is going to explode for how much I like this scene..."