3.A Sever Injury

*the all of the sudden he heard running from outside and the door bursting open, and they heard a voice call him, it was....hoppy?*

Hoppy:"dogday!?
Are you there!?"

*Instantly hearing the familiar voice of one of the Smiling Critters made his heart beat faster, as he quickly went to open the door, feeling that this time he could be able to trust whoever was calling him, wanting to get away from all this loneliness and tension.*

*Hoppy saw him and went towards him*

Hoppy:"oh thank god you're okay!"
*Sigh*
"Somethings wrong with catnap!
He's not under the prototype's control but...he's not acting like himself....!"

*As Dogday sees Hoppy the feeling of discomfort and sadness quickly disappeared from him, making him feel happy to see his friend and get rid of the loneliness, but the feeling ended as soon as Hoppy started talking, making him feel immediately worried.*

Dogday:"Something is wrong with Catnap? What do you mean with that?"

*As Dogday questioned what could have happened with the smiling Critter.*

Hoppy:"catnap had an argument with the prototype and is severally injured and refuses to accept help!"

*Hearing how Catnap fought against the Prototype made Dogday feel a bit hopeful, thinking that at least the poor guy was trying to make up for all the damage he had caused during the whole betrayal time.*

Dogday:"You said he's injured and refuses help, he's not in condition to talk right?"

Hoppy:"no....his throat was really badly damaged, and you can...kind of see the inside of his neck....he's basically dying if he doesn't get medical attention!
But he refuses to let anyone near him!"

*Hearing how bad Catnap condition was really broke his heart, making him feel scared of losing the one who came to save him and take care of him, even if he was responsible for all that betrayal.*

Dogday:"Is there any way that he can be convinced to get medical treatment, or do we need just to...leave him be?"

Hoppy:"that's why I came here....despise you being the one who he hurt more....you're still the one who he trusts more....we need you to convince him!
He won't listen to any of us!"

*Those words made Dogday feel a lot of pressure and a lot of responsibility fall on him, making him sigh, as he wanted to help with all his power and make Catnap understand how important he was, but he couldn't forget what he had done, and that made him doubt himself.*

Dogday:"I feel...i don't know if I can help. I...I still have a lot of memories of how he treated me after the betrayal, and I can't just forget everything."

Hoppy:"Ik you can't...none of us can...but we don't have much time...he could die of blood loss....we may not forgive him fully, but he don't want him gone...pls..."

*Seeing how Hoppy had asked him sincerely with so much emotion, he could feel how worried Hoppy was about Catnap's situation, making Dogday sigh and nod*

Dogday:"Okay...i will try to see if I can convince him. But I can't promise anything."

Hoppy:"atleast you're trying, so thank you...
Now let's go"

*She quickly grabbed and dragged dogday with her, when they got there dogday was surprised to see that catnap's condition was worse than he thought*

*Catnap was just laying on the ground on his side, not letting anyone near him, basically accepting death to come, he had cuts all over his body, his neck had three holes from which you could see the insides of his neck, blood dripping, the skin almost ripping off, his ears down, his arm and one leg almost cut in half, blood from a gigant cut on his stomach as if he has just been stabbed, trouble breathing, a cut across his right eye which was bleeding*

*Dogday could only stare with horror when he saw Catnap in such a bad shape, barely being able to breathe and bleeding from several parts of his body. Feeling that seeing his previous best friend in this sorry state made him extremely sad, but it was obvious that he was dying. So he sighed and decided to approach Catnap, kneeling down to be close to his height.*

*Coming closer to Catnap he tried to get him to pay attention to him, looking him straight in the eyes and talking firmly*

Dogday:"Catnap, I know that I have many reasons not to trust you and that what you did to me is impossible to forgive. But it looks like you're trying to make up for it, and right now I need you to forget all that and let us help you, your condition is way too dire, you need medical attention right now."

*Catnap just gave dogday a death stare, not wanting him to get close, refusing to get help, despise knowing that he's on the verge of death...all the guilt inside just won't dissapear...he doesn't care if he dies, if he doesn't harm anyone else than he doesn't mind....he just doesn't want to be the monster again*

*Seeing that, he could feel that Catnap was extremely closed off and was not going to let himself be convinced by anyone, which made the feelings of fear and sadness of Dogday come back to him, as he was feeling completely powerless when seeing his friend basically asking to die, refusing to let him be helped.*

*the other smilling critters had left the two alone, since it's not like catnap could do any harm, he could barely move, let alone get up from the floor*

*Despite the state he was in and the fact that he was in no way a threat to anyone, Dogday still felt fear and nervousness looking at Catnap while he was so weak and refusing to let him be helped, making his heart beat faster.*

*Feeling that it was impossible to convince him if he was refusing to accept help, Dogday felt as if he had failed in his mission, feeling totally incompetent as he was unable to convince Catnap to take care of himself.*