7.Their Pendant

*The two of them remained talking a little about Catnap's gesture, but when Dogday looked at the cat one more time, noticing that Catnap was still asleep, he felt that he had to try and find out why Catnap had given him his tail, so he came a little closer and tried to carefully touch the cat's face to see if that would cause him to wake up or something.*

*one of catnap's ears twitched at the touch*

*As soon as he noticed the small movement of the cat's ear, he felt that the cat must have noticed his presence, though it was hard to confirm whether he was fully awake or not. With that uncertainty, Dogday kept trying to caress Catnap's face to get some kind of answer from him as to why Catnap was so gentle with him after their last encounter.*

*catnap only seem to get more relaxed at dogday's touch*

Bobby:"is he....feeling comfortable with dogday's touch?"

*Dogday noticed how Catnap's body relaxed to his touch, making him also feel a little bit more calm in the situation, but despite that it also made him more curious about the reason for this sudden change in Catnap's behavior towards him, since he now seemed to have forgotten everything he had done to him with very little effort.*

Kickin: "I'd never seen Catnap this calm before..."

Hoppy: "It's kind of weird, right?"

Picky:"wait...guys where's his moon pendant(necklace/Charm)?"

*Hearing the words from Picky and looking at Catnap's neck he realized that the cat didn't have his moon necklace on, which seemed odd because he always used to wear it no matter what occasion it was. Catnap not wearing the pendant left Dogday curious, considering that perhaps that was also an unusual gesture on Catnap's part.*

*bubba got it out of his pocket and the moon was...broken?*

Bubba:"the prototype broke it, I was able to grab it bc I don't have anything with me to fix it"

*The broken moon pendant drew his attention, since he had always seen it whole and perfectly intact. Seeing that the prototype broke it seemed like a great reason as to why he was not wearing it, considering that he probably wanted to see a way to fix the pendant before using it again.*

Bobby: "That prototype made a lot of damage, I hope this is fixed soon."

Kickin: "But how are we going to fix this?"

Hoppy: "What can we do?"

Picky:"I mean, we all have pendants according to our personalities?
But dogday's and catnap's pendats are matching, the sun and the moon
If you get what I mean
So seeing that it's broken, catnap will not be happy....we have try to find a way to put it back together"

*Picky's words about the moon pendant and its meaning left Dogday intrigued, as he never knew that there was such an important reason for the moon pendant to be a part of Catnap, so in that sense the pendant was very symbolic not only for Catnap, but also for Dogday.*

Kickin: "So...catnap will be sad until that pendant is fixed?"

Bobby: "I can try doing it, but I'm not so good at fixing things..."

Picky:"and it doesn't help that behind the moon pendant, there's a mark of dogday's paw, as if they painted his paw and put it there as a remembrance....and the same goes to dogday's sun pendant, there's a mark of catnap's paw behind it
Pretty sure not many of you realized that"

*Those words seemed to have made the attention of everyone, as it was completely new information to everyone but Picky for some reason, since it seemed to indicate from beginning that the moon and sun pendants were very closely related to both Dogday and Catnap in their symbolism towards each other.*

Bobby: "You mean...the moon pendant had a print of Dogday's paw behind it? And the sun pendant had Catnap's paw print behind it? Then, does that mean that they are like symbols of their friendship?"

*dogday grabbed his sun pendant and saw the behind, and sure enough, there was a purple print of catnap's paw*

*As soon as he saw that there was a print of Catnap's paw on his Sun pendant, his heart skipped a beat from surprise, since it showed just how much importance the pendants had between one another, making them look even more symbolic and special, since they were not only in the form of the sun and the moon, but they also had each other's paw print on the back of their respective pendants.*

Kickin: "I never realized that there was a paw print behind these pendants..."

Picky:"tho it seems to only be their pendants
Meaning that they did the paw prints on their own before this whole thing with the prototype...."

*Hearing that little bit of information made Dogday realize just how long the bond between he and Catnap must have been, which only made him feel a greater sense of affection and affection in seeing that Catnap himself decided to put his paw print on the Sun pendant, to show just how important their friendship was.*

Bobby: "Wow, I hadn't noticed that!"

Kickin: "That's a cute idea, putting your paw print on the pendant of your best friend."

Picky:"but catnap's pendant was completely broken...and the pieces are too small to be repaired
We'll need to make a new one, with a new paw print..."

*The words of Picky immediately made Dogday sad, thinking of the fact that even when Catnap was able to return to life, the pendant was completely destroyed and could no longer be fixed at all. Thinking about this, Dogday felt very bad about it, since it seemed unfair that something so important to Catnap as this pendant had been completely broken, considering that it had a very significant meaning for both Dogday and Catnap. Hearing those words made Dogday look for a solution or something they could do to get a new pendant as soon as possible.*