13.A Group Hug

*then catnap woke up, which surprised everyone since he was asleep for a really long time, his eyes slowly open, as he looked around confused, he then got up off of dogday*

*Dogday was also surprised by this sudden awakening of Catnap, who had been sleeping so long and had gone through this nightmare during his sleep. The fact that Catnap looked confused and was so slowly waking up, was something extremely weird, as he was usually so energetic when he woke up.*

Bobby: "I never thought that Catnap would feel so tired after sleeping all of this time, and he seems so confused and weird right now too...Something really must've happened in his nightmare..."

*Catnap simply rubbed his eyes, clearly still tired*

*Catnap seems to still be in that sleepy and tired state, although the cat is certainly looking less worse now. As Catnap rubbed his eyes, the doggo couldn't avoid feeling relieved that the cat was looking to be okay now. Although Catnap is still tired, Dogday feels better to see him like this, because this is definitely way better than how he was before.*

Dogday: "Well....you're looking better now...are you sure you're okay now Catnap? You were crying so much when you were sleeping, I got worried about you..."

*Catnap didn't answer, he just stared at dogday when all of the sudden, Bobby came from the side and hugged him, which made him jolt awake, his ears and tail immediatly going up in an alert mode, his eyes widen as he flinched from the sudden action*

*Dogday had to admit that he was feeling a little worried when Catnap didn't answer him, after noticing that the cat was still looking at him with a focused look on his face. However, he had been immediately surprised when Bobby came and hugged the cat, causing him to be startled.*

*Dogday saw Catnap get into his alert mode, as his ears and tail went up and he was paying a lot more attention to his surroundings. The doggo wondered if this meant that Catnap was still feeling tense after his nightmare, which could mean he was still having memories about the nightmare.*

*tho catnap didn't move from the hug, and that cause craftycorn to join in the hug*

*Dogday felt his heart filled with joy upon noticing that Catnap didn't flinch or move away from the hug when craftycorn had decided to join in, and instead, the cat was allowing himself to be cared for by both Bobby and craftycorn. The fact that he had let them hug him like this, made Dogday feel like Catnap was feeling a little more comforted and secured by the love of his friends.*

*However, Dogday had noticed that Catnap wasn't reacting to the hugging at all.*

*then hoppy joined in aswell from behind, hugging the three of them*

*Dogday's heart melted when Hoppy joined in with the group hug, which made the situation even better and more adorable than it already was. It was too heartwarming to see the entire group hugging each other, feeling the love and affection for each other. The doggo, despite this, noticed that Catnap wasn't reacting to the whole hug circle at all, as if he was still not present in this moment..*

*then picky, bubba and kickin also joined in the hug, the only one left was dogday*

*Dogday felt himself smiling and laughing upon seeing the rest of the group joining in with the hug, which was really too adorable to witness. He loved how everyone had the intention to support Catnap, as this was a gesture that showed the true caring and affection the group had for each other.*

*When the doggo noticed that he was the only one outside of the hug circle, he just decided to let it be like this for a little while longer, since he assumed that Catnap would be needing the embrace of his friends more right now.*

*that was when he felt his hand being held*

*Feeling his hand being grabbed, Dogday turned the way of the hand feeling and seeing Catnap holding his hand in front of him. The doggo's eyes were met with Catnap's, the latter having this empty look on his face still, but his eyes were a little bit more relaxed, which was a good sign that Catnap was starting to feel more comfortable with the whole situation.*

*then all of the sudden catnap smiled to him, and the others noticed this and made the hug thighter which caught catnap off of guard but it made him chuckle*

*The fact that Catnap was suddenly smiling at Dogday and the others noticing that and tightening the circle made Dogday feel a sudden sense of relief and happiness. The fact that Catnap was starting to show that he was now feeling a bit more comfortable with his friends and the fact that he had found something funny in this situation, made everyone feel happy. Dogday even managed to also produce a small smile that he could offer to the cat, which would show that he was also feeling happier by Catnap's smile.*

*Catnap dragged dogday to the friend group and they all hugged together, happy that Catnap was back to normal*

*This was a lovely scene for everyone, since everyone got to participate in this hug, which was a warm moment for Dogday. It was also a huge relief for the doggo that Catnap was indeed back to normal, which made not only Dogday happy, but the whole group as well, as everyone was now able to cuddle with the cat once again.*

*This moment would be remembered by Dogday as one of the most adorable moments he ever lived with his friends, and he would hold this memory in his heart until he could experience another moment like this one.*

Catnap:thank you dogday....

*He said as he smiled at dogday*

*Dogday was instantly pleased with Catnap's words and the smile he was giving the doggo, which proved that the cat was truly happy once again. This made Dogday feel very pleased with himself, as he had managed to be part in helping the cat overcome his nightmare.*

*When Catnap was thanking Dogday, the latter couldn't help but wag his tail and smile as well in return to the cat, as this was a really special moment to the doggo.*