17.Months

(this chapter is not revised, also srry for the late appload, had creativity block)

*While Catnap had been captured, Crafty finally finished the new sun and moon pendant she was making for dogday and catnap since their old one was broken*

*Dogday got excited and put the pendant on, he wanted to give Catnap his pendant so he went to his house but the house was empty, with no trace from him, and dogday felt concerned and started to search for him, but he couldn't find him anywhere*

{Catnap's Pov:}

*Catnap woke up in a cell, he immediatly panicked and tried to go to the door of the cell before being pushed back, he looked down to realized his wrists were chained, he was alone, he sat down on the floor, his mind was playing tricks on him right...? The prototype couldn't be back....could it...?*

January:
*The month has been awful for catnap, trying his hardest to escape, but nothing seems to work, days without drinking or eating....*

*Dogday desperatly searching for catnap, with no sign of him anywhere, everyone was alert, searching for him day and night*

February:
*The more the time passes, the worst it gets...sometimes the prototype would visit, but it was never with good intentions....*

March:
*No matter how hard they all search for him, they couldn't find him anywhere...*

Crafty:what of the prototype is back?

Hoppy:that could be a possibility....

Kickin:I hope he's okay tho

Bobby:Dogday are you okay...?

Dogday:....

*Dogday was just staring at the ground lost in his thoughts, he wanted nothing more than to find catnap*

Dogday:don't worry catnap....we'll find you.

April:
*Catnap's body was becoming thin duo to the starvation....he was becoming weak, and his throat was still damaged from the last time, so he couldn't scream for help if he wanted to, he was trapped....all by himself...*

May:
*The prototype has visited once again, without anything, but only with the purpose of hurting him again, of trying to gain control again, while catnap couldn't do much, he was chained, the chains only brought back terrible memories....of when he chained dogday....and tortured him....he couldn't help but feel srry.....guilty of what he did....thinking he didn't deserve to be found....not alive atleast...*

June:
*5 months have passed....and yet no sign of the others.... catnap was all by himself...alone...once again....he couldn't do anything...if he tried to escape the prototype would hurt him....so instead, he would crawl into a ball on the corner and silently cry to himself as his ears go down....*

July:
*Catnap was simply laying on the floor, staring at the ceiling, his eyes lifeless....he has given up....the others wouldn't find him....he would be there left to rotten....*

August:
*Little did he know, that was the last month.*

*The smilling critters were looking around the catacombs when they heard sobbing from one of the cell, they went towards the cell only to find....Catnap? Having a panic attack....his ears and tail were down, he had wounds all over his body, his wrists were chained, he was crawelled up in a ball, legs up to his chest, having trouble breathing, shaking, he was traumatized....terrified....not wanting to hurt anyone again, he had tears forming in his eyes*

All:Catnap!

*Catnap stopped as he looked up at dogday*

Catnap:dogday....?

*Kickin had brought a chainsaw(god knows why) and he cut the door of the cell open, dogday immediatly went in and wrapped his arms around catnap who clinged to him*

Dogday:don't worry, we're gonna get you out of here.

*Kickin cut the chains, and dogday didn't want to hurt catnap even more, his body was in terrible condition, so he picked catnap up in a bridal style so he could carry him, catnap had a tight grip on dogday, afraid to let go*