23.An Unpleasent Surprise

(I'm really srry for the Late update, I got really dismotivated to write this, that doesn't mean I won't write anymore, I'll just take time, my schedule changed, and it's shitty, I'll have a new schedule every 15 days from now on and at some point I'll be changing schedules every week, just my luck.)

_____________________/  /____________________

*it was time. The Playcare needed some decoration and construction, it was pretty much destroyed bc of "the hour of joy", so the smilling critters had a meeting about it*

Dogday:Today, we will rebuild the playcare.
Well....all of us except Catnap and Starlight-

Dj dog:why-?

Dogday:catnap bc.....well....he can't exactly...do it-
And Starlight bc she spends most of her time sleeping, she'll warn us if someone's coming-

Hoppy:are you hiding something from us?

Dogday:umm-
N-No!
I have nothing to hide!
haha......
Umm.....

*They all look at him suspicious, Catnap wasn't at the meeting since he couldn't even get out of bed, all duo to the activity last night, but even so, he knew about dogday's plan*

*Back to them*

Bobby:alright then.....

Crafty:where are we starting at?

Dogday:I was thinking our houses so we can have an actual place to rest, and then the garden.

Bubba:sounds good to me.

Hoppy:oh!
Can we add one more thing!?

Dogday:sure, what is it?

Hoppy:can we put a ballroom in this place!?

Dogday:a...ballroom?

Hoppy:yeah!
So we can have parties and have fun other than the library or the garden-

Bobby:I agree, a ballroom sounds good to me.

Dogday:alright then....
Well, let's get to work shall we?

Kickin:wait, where are we gonna get the materials from-?

Player:dw, I got them for yall.

*The Player appeared behind them with a few materials*

Player:I gather some of them since I was gonna help you build, however this isn't enough so I'll be bringing more material from time to time, and if anything I'll help yall.

Dogday:thank you angel!

Player:it's no problem
I'll go grab more material

*The player went to go around the factory to grab more material*

Dogday:problem solved!

Kickin:oh wow-

Bobby:well then, let's get to rebuilding!

*They all say "Yeah!"*

*As they all start to move the wood planks and start repairing house to house*

**With Catnap**

{Catnap's POV:}

*I woke up with tons of noises outside and an imense pain on my legs, especially my ass, I couldn't understand why until I remembered Last night, I could feel myself turning red, oh how I wish to repeat that.....it was definitly a night to remember. However, I can't really move, my whole body hurts, and what's with the noises outside? What are the others doing?*

{POV Off:}

*Catnap sat up slowly, duo to the pain, got out of the bed, he looked around and realized he was still inside dogday's house, going to the window, he saw what the others were doing, they were rebuilding the place? That was something Catnap wasn't expecting, however it made sense*