02 | To Mylapore

Kindly provide your votes and comments. Your comments would help me to know more about your interest to the story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Coimbatore:

"tai yum... tat.. tat.. tai hi ya ha yum... tham.. Thaiyum... tha.. tha.. thaiyum tham..thaka thai yum.. tat.. tat thaiy yum...tham"

heard the tilana of naat adavu for which the students were stretching their hands and legs to the beats in beautiful rhythm and stopped at Aramandi position.

After another half an hour of practice, the students did namaskaram to their guru and started to home.

Changing to the normal costume, the girls came to the bike stand and took their bikes while Advika was standing thinking with her mobile in hand.

"Advika, are you not leaving home? why are you still standing?" asked one of her mate.

She just nodded and said " have .... to . go"

She saw the time it was just 6 in the evening. She was in a dilemma whether to go home or not as she knew very well that her house will be now filled with people who came for alliance meet.

After half an hour so, she decided to go and drove the bike so slowly , took the longest route and reached her house by 7.30 PM. She was astonished to see lots of slippers outside and a car as well.

"Oh god'' thought Advika, who parked her bike and went inside.

For the sake of respect , Advika greeted them and confined in to her room.

Whoever sees Advika, would  chose her, than her sister Avantika. Not that her sister is less beautiful but Advika is way more beautiful than anyone with her attractive eyes.

Sensing the looks of the guests, Vanaja quickly cleared them, "she is our elder daughter Advika. She has 'chevva dhosham' hence we thought of seeing this alliance for our younger daughter"

"ohh.. we know one of our distant relative in Chennai, whose son also has Chevva dhosham. May be we can share you his details" spoke the guy's mother.

"Our son is ok with marrying your younger daughter. We can have 'opputhamboolam' for that and then  proceed with engagement" spoke his Father. 

"very good to hear. We would be more happy if our daughter's lives are settled in a good family. We will share the horoscope of our elder daughter as well" said Ramamoorthy.

Avantika, who is actually doing her 3rd year of college shouted at her parents for seeking alliance for her.

Even though she has quarreled many times with her parents, they don't pay heed to her . They wanted to fix her marriage soon due to some problems in her horoscope.

Advika is a Bharatanatyam dancer,  very talented girl with high grasping power. She is a dad's little princess, with Chevva dosham due to which her marriage was getting delayed for the past 2 years.

Adding to all this , she has stammering issues. Though it is not severe, it goes high when she is nervous or get anxious.

She was in love with her classmate while she was in college. She truly loved him and thought he is her everything. But his was just a mere attraction to her beauty and was a time pass.

Even though Advika was in love with him, she remained distant and did not allow even a mere physical touch or outing for that matter. This lead to a break up.

Hari, her cousin is the only one who knew of her love and breakup. He pacified her and gave his support when she was in to depression. From then on they became close friends.