16 | Broken Heart

Its been fifteen minutes. Raghu and Advika, one by one woke up from their sleep and had a tea. After casual talks, they decided to play some music and dance to it.

Advika did not have her dance class as she had performance the previous day. Since the door was also locked outside, they decided to dance to some nice songs.

Raghu and Advika danced to songs with dance beats. The song 'neruppey sikki mukki" from "vettayadu vilayadu" movie was played. 

Raghu and Advika danced sensually to the lines of the song, with Raghu singing along.

Male : மழையே மழையே
என்மேலே வந்து விழவா
விழவா வெயிலே வெயிலே
உன் வேர்வை வலையை
நிறுத்திடவா

பனியே பனியே
என் பாயில் கொஞ்சம்
படுவா படுவா 

Advika smiled blushingly. And the next lyrics too synced with it. 

இதழோரம்
சிரிப்பு பிறக்கிறதே ஆஹா

Raking his hair stylish he sang, with brows raised teasing her.  புதுசாக எதையோ நினைச்சேன்

Female: நெருப்பே சிக்கி

முக்கி நெருப்பே இதமா
ஒத்தடம் கொடுப்பேன்
மெதுவா சொக்கி சொக்கி
மயக்கி மடியில் படுப்பேன்

தினமும் உன்ன
உன்ன நினைச்சு உடம்பு
குச்சியா இளச்சேன் கனவில்
எட்டி எட்டி பார்த்தேன் அதனால்
பொளைச்சேன்

The double meaning lyrics,  their alone time together, the sensual beats of the song and their moves increased their close proximity.  They were almost at the verge of kissing. But did not as they heard door opening sound. It was Avantika. 

Stopping the song , they distanced themselves. 

An hour later, for the dinner, the trio decided to make Chappati with bindi masala and aloo matar. If it had been only the sisters, they would have chosen to order the food.

Addicted to the taste of his cooking, they decided to make him prepare all these. Raghu too agreed , again on a condition that they would help him with everything.

Avantika sat near the dining table slicing onions and tomatoes. While Advika was in the kitchen, with Raghu teaching her from the beginning on how to prepare the dough and make it as a roti.

Few minutes later, he stood behind her teaching on how to make the rotis in round shape. He was instructing her on what to do to make it in round shape.

But his close proximity was making her lose senses. The roti did not come in round shape as she was not following his instructions.

"you don't seem to be attentive" he spoke in his deep manly voice, this time very near to her cheeks. His hot breath was fanning her face making her eyes close.

His face was so close to her cheeks with very thin inch of gap, enough for kissing, but he did not .

 She was losing her senses when he is this close to her. The previous sensation of almost kissing each other, played in her mind, triggering her hormones. Advika stepped back hitting his chest and threw her head on his shoulders.