09 | R for?

"R for Raghunath" he said with a smile and brushed her earlobe with his lips in a very ,very tender manner.

Advika stood there with her wide eyes still processing what he told. Her mind was quick enough to understand what he was trying to say.

Still to get confirmation from him she turned towards him with a sudden force.

Raghu was standing close to her. His head was bent to match her height near her ears but he did not expect her to turn suddenly.

When Advika turned around both their lips were just mere inches apart from touching.

He did not want to  kiss her before marriage. But for the first time, he was not able to control his racing mind and heart at her close proximity.

Before she could go back, beguiled by her beauty and piercing doe shaped eyes, Raghu swiftly held her waist in one hand while the other was still on his pockets.

He planted a sweet kiss on her tender soft pink lips. Kissing with a grin he looked at her. Her eyes went wide again seeing him. She remembered who he was.

Advika tried to move backwards by keeping her hands on his chest. But Raghu removed his other hand from his pocket and held her left hand.

Bringing her arms around his shoulder, he rested his right hand on the bare area at her back which her blouse did not cover, while the left hand banded her waist.

He continued the kiss again tilting his head, in an ever so gentle manner, as in kissing an air filled balloon.

It was effortlessly a sweet kiss, which made her feel like she is floating in the air all of sudden.

As he did not get any objection from her ,he pulled away for an instant to look at her face. She has closed her eyes and her face was calm indicating she liked his kiss.

Straightening his face , he observed her reactions keenly for few seconds. Advika was transfixed at his kiss that she did not even realize he had stopped doing it seconds ago.

Feeling the lack of his lips on her, her eyelids opened in a slow manner, only to witness the mischievous grin on Raghu's face.

She gently pushed him with her hands, which did not have any effect on the strong man standing there.

She bent her head downwards to avoid showing him her red hot blushed face.

Lifting her chin with one hand , he gave a quick peck on her lips and parted away from her signaling the door through his eyes.

She saw Avantika near the door with an angry face. Composing herself, Advika stood with a decent distance from Raghu.

"How can you kiss my sister?" Avantika came near them and asked with her hands on her hips. She was very angry at what he did.

"like this" he said and pulled Advika towards him. Catching her waist, he quickly plastered anothet elegant kiss on Advika's lips again.

With wide shock, Advika  turned to see him standing so casually.

Withdrawing herself from his hold, Advika moved away from him to avoid any other open kiss show in front of her sibling.

"Kanna nondanum nenachen.. ana ipo vaya vodaikanum nenaikaren" (I thought to pluck your eyes out, but I need to first break your mouth)  before Avantika could complete her sentence, he caught hold of Advika's hand and strode towards the door to go meet others downstairs.

Avantika too followed them.

Advika removed her hands from him when they were descending the stairs. Seeing them both coming together Advika's parents felt happy.