20 | Happy Moments

Avantika narrated what happened after Advika's send off.

Sivaraman saw Avantika cry heavily in the Airport and  sensed something was off with her. After returning to their house, he met her alone and queried what has happened. 

Avantika narrated him about what Ashwath spoke and his cold behavior to her.

Siva laughed at what she told. Avantika looked at him pitifully.

"Ashwath has surely played a prank on you" he said with a laugh. Avantika looked at him perplexed.

"Ashwath's marriage is fixed with you not with Amrita.. In fact , he requested your parents to not disturb you until you finish your studies, nor talk about this for now. He forgave you long time back and was playing with you so far."

Avantika was surprised to hear this. Seeing her look, Siva confirmed her that it is true.

"Trust me.. Concentrate on your studies for now.. Don't think about anything. Ashwath likes you and wishes to marry you. Amrita's marriage is fixed with another guy already" he advised.

Avantika hummed in response with a nod.

Before leaving Siva looked at her. " And don't talk with Acchu, till he asks sorry to you. Don't forgive him easily when he comes to meet you. Remember he made you cry heavily for him"

"Definitely" said Avantika smiling, wiping away her tears.

"Even if you want to beat him when he asks you for Marriage, I am fine. But don't do that in front Vasu. He is her favorite.  And be gentle .. he cannot tolerate heavy pain" he advised her and walked towards the door.

Avantika laughed at what he said. Seeing him go,  "uncle" she called him.

Siva stopped and looked at her. 

"Sorry.. I did not mean to hurt Raghu athimber.. "  she asked for forgiveness genuinely.

Siva smiled at her. "I know. Hereafter be careful when choosing your words. They are the strongest weapon"

Avantika nodded her head.

Few days later, Raghu himself made call to Avantika one day. Avantika asked him forgiveness again with heavy tears. Raghu cheered her up and stated he has long forgotten all that.

She told him that she was not mature enough nor know what to say earlier. 

He witnessed that Avantika has realized her mistake and is also feeling very much guilt for her act.

For the next few days, still Avantika remained distant in talking with him and behaved formally and limited her talks.

He understood that she is still feeling guilt and finding it uncomfortable to talk with him. Gradually, he brought her back to normal self. 

Ashwath requested his parents and Avantika's parents to not start with her marriage discussion nor say anything about it till she finishes her studies. 

Everyone including Avantika refrained from talking about Ashwath. Though Avantika felt happy about what he said, she was indeed very much angry on him for breaking her heart earlier.

To the present,

"so you know everything before you left my house?? " he asked her with shock. She nodded  yes.

"you also know that its a marriage meet for us today. And we are going to exchange opputhamboolam  (an assurance/mini engagement sort for Ashwath and Avantika).

"Yes.. I already knew. Your Dad informed me before hand"

He continued ,  " my Dad gave me left and right the next day when you went back to Coimbatore. He scolded me heavily for making you cry. Till now, he scolds me for making you cry. He has not even opened his mouth anything about this to me yet." said Ashwath with a pout.

"pcch.. don't say anything about uncle.. He is such a cool and gentle Man. He would not have even bet you. Don't lie unnecessarily"

Ashwath looked at her with shock.

"Seriously, he even advised me to not beat you heavily as you won't tolerate pain...he is very caring and understanding Dad." said Avantika giving a harsh beat on his back. 

Both of them then walked down the stairs to join others. 

Ashwath was caressing his back due to the beatings he received from Avantika. He gave a cute glare at his Father , the mastermind of all this. Siva looked elsewhere trying to suppress his laugh.

"Thanks Mr. Handsome" said Avantika to Sivaraman in a low voice and left to the kitchen.

Noticing Ashwath looking at him, Siva left to the room singing , "Singggg .in the rain.. I am sing in the rain"

Ashwath mumbled, "Raghu and I are the heroes of this story, but he is scoring way more than us. At this rate, even the readers would become a fan of my Dad than us"

~~~~In Advika's room~~~

Raghu changed to a different attire and groomed himself. Advika came out having her shower wearing a long kurta.

"Avi.. wear saree"

"why?? " she whined as she felt comfortable wearing churidhar.

Raghu looked at her and did not give her the pant for her to wear. Heaving a sigh, Advika went to her cupboard to look for a saree.

He came behind her and searched for a saree. Finally he picked one and gave it for her to wear.

"paduthara enna" (you are tortouring me (in a cute way)) said Advika.

Closing the cupboard after taking the petticoat and blouse, she saw Raghu sitting on the study table tapping his fingers.

"Raghu.. leave.. I need to change"

Getting no response from him, she glared at him asking him to leave. But he stay put on the same place.

"Po Raghu..." (Go Raghu) she whined.

"maathu di.. naan paakadhadha?" he said casually.

(There is nothing I have not seen. Change your dress)

Advika punched him with her fist no his cheek lightly. Raghu just smiled at her. Finally Advika draped herself beautifully in the saree and got ready.

"haan.. Ready.. lets go.. its getting late" Advika walked to the door.

Raghu quickly got down from the table.  With two big strides he caught hold of her blouse tag and stood close behind her.

Bending near her shoulders, brushing her earlobe gently, he spoke "you look damn gorgeous and smoking hot in this saree".

Advika turned to look at him. He was standing with hands dipped in his pockets.

The moment she turned, he held her waist by one hand and the other hand touched her bare back which was not covered by her blouse.

"Shall we recreate the same scene when we first met?" he asked, with a teasing a smile, quirking his eyebrows.

Advika now remembered what he meant. They both are currently wearing the same attire as their first marriage meet. The position they are now at, his gestures previously, everything was same as their first meet.

While she was thinking, Raghu captured her lips beautifully with his and started kissing her. This time Advika, herself banded her arms around his neck and curled his hair with her fingers.

They both equally participated in the kiss passionately , enjoying each and every second, tasting each other's lips.

They broke apart for breathing. With their forehead and nose touching, they panted for breath. Few seconds later, Advika looked at him taking a step back.

"its too late to ask. Still.. Why did you kiss me on the first meet?"

Pulling her closer to him, he spoke brushing her lips with his, "Because I am Infinitely attracted to you, the moment I saw you" . With that said, he locked her lips with his for another tantalizing, steamy kiss.

     ~~~~~~~~The End~~~~~~~~~~

Hope the readers too are "Infinitely attracted" to this story.

Which character do you like the most in the story? Raghu, Ashwath or Sivaraman? and Why? - Mention your answer in comment.