14 | Engaged

My phone slipped out of my hand and broke suddenly. Hence the delay.. Thanks for waiting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Advika's family were welcomed by Ashwath on their arrival to Chennai and directly headed to their room stay. 

Evening the engagement started in a grand manner. Raghu and Advika were looking as super cool couples with their attire and gestures. They had the look of luxe classy couple. Any one could say that they are made for each other.

Raghu and Advika exchanged their rings with the blessings of elders and well wishers. The guests did not find their two eyes enough for them to witness the joy and happiness in their faces.

Needless to say about the photoshoots and photo poses. It is Raghu's photo studio which was appointed for Photography and Videography. Of course it will be his only.

More than the photographer and the camera, it is always the person/the couple who has to cooperate in giving correct pose. Only then the photo looks good.

Both Advika and Raghu have photogenic face and they gave various poses together. The photographers too found it interesting and enjoying to take their photos.

Abheri and Mukunda came to the stage to take photos with Raghu and Advika. Abheri gave him a sheepish look at him seeing Advika's face. Raghu turned her face to the camera. Once the photo was taken, he literally made her get down the stage before she could say anything.

Later Shruthi and Dinesh came. They too had a slight doubt seeing Advika's eyes and looked at Raghu. The way he was trying to avoid their gaze confirmed what was going on in their mind.

Everyone could see the smiling face, the intense chemistry between Raghu and Advika. They both were smitten in love with each other. Ramamoorthy felt very overwhelmed seeing joyous Advika, all smiles holding hands of Raghu and giving poses.

Though he is still worried about living separately from his daughter, seeing the smile and happiness on her face, he let go of that thought. He is completely happy with Raghu except for the part were he tries to increase his bp by being so close with Advika in public.

Post the engagement, a DJ night was arranged. A surprise dance was planned by Avantika for the couples. Later on Raghu's friends and his cousins danced as a surprise for them. 

What was even more surprising was, Ramamoorthy and Vanaja dancing to the lines of the song "நீ கட்டும் சேல மடிப்புல நா கசங்கி போனேன்டி

உன் எலுமிச்சம்பழ நேர இடுப்புல கெறங்கி போனேன்டி".

Raghu too was surprised to see his Father in law dancing. To him, Advika's Father looked like a strict officer. But he danced so gracefully with his wife, who seemed to be a classical dancer. One can easily find it out with her dance moves. No wonder Advika has got interest in dancing from her parents. 

Seeing his surprised face, Advika told him . " My parents had a love marriage. They are cousins."

Then it was the turn for Raghu and Advika to dance. Some romantic songs and other songs with dance beats were played for them. Both of them looked extraordinarily great with their dance moves. 

The audiences witnessed the intense chemistry and sizzling hot dance moves of them. Though Advika is a dancer, her moves were mostly semi classical. Whereas Raghu was different. He just slayed grooving to the music. 

A romantic song was played again and Raghu was hugging Advika from behind while their hands were entwined. Leaning towards her right ear, Raghu asked in husky voice, slightly brushing her ear lobe. "Avi.. can I kiss you?"