21 | Epilogue

Few months later...

Ashwath and Avantika are married and its been 2 months. Advika is 1 month pregnant and stays in Italy. Vanaja stays along with her to take care of her.

Ashwath and Avantika were sitting on their bed side hugging each other , watching some show on the tv. Few minutes later, Avantika looked at him. His face was few inches away from her and his concentration was on the tv.

Avantika pecked him on his cheek. Slowly Ashwath turned his head towards her and gave a cute smile. He diverted his gaze to the tv again. Avantika who blushed for nothing, again turned to give him a peck.

He had a small cute smile at her act but did not look at her. It felt like a play for her and she enjoyed pecking him.

"acchu.. you look soooo.. handsome.. so sweet" she said and pinched his cheeks.

"ssss.. its paining.. be gentle"

"sss..ok ok.. sorry..sorry.." she caressed his cheek and started with pecking him often.

Ashwath turned towards her giving a cute glare and held her face strongly to the front. "ok ok.. I won't disturb you" said Avantika and swatted his hands from her chin.

2 seconds later, she turned her face again to peck him. To her astonishment, Ashwath slammed his lips on hers. Her eyes went wide at his act, as she surely did not expect this from him.

Without breaking the kiss, he swirled her and made her sit on him in straddling position. His one hand cupped her cheek and the other hand held her neck in position. His lips were still doing the deed of tasting her lips.

He divided his lips from hers after few minutes and looked at her swollen lips. Brushing her lips with his thumb he quirked his eyebrows at him. Avantika bent her head with deep blush and shyness.

Ashwath laughed at her act and lifted her chin with one hand.

"acchu..." Avantika whined closing her face with her palm.

He removed it from her and asked " What??", while his hands slowly reached the hem of her night suit and travelled upwards.

"Acchu.. " she giggled and squirmed due to his touches.

"hmmm" he hummed and pressed her body closer to him hitting his chest.

"Acchu... enaku veka vekama iruku" she said and closed her face again.

(Acchu.. I am feeling shy)

Revealing her face, he teased her. " acchucho.. en Avantu kutty vekka padra da"

(omg.. my Avantu baby is feeling shy)

Avantika hugged him and rested her head on his shoulders. Reciprocating the hug, few seconds later, he asked her "Avantu.. are you ok ? Shall we proceed?"

"hmmm"

"hmmm na???" he asked her teasingly, his hands inside her shirt holding the bra strap, waiting to be released when she says ok.

"hhmmmm" she said and kissed him on his lips. She surely did not know how to do it properly. Ashwath could not control his laugh at her act and guided her on kissing properly.

The rest of the night went pleasurable and memorable for them.

Time skips... few years later....

These few years, Advika and Raghu's bond grew higher. They had intense chemistry and good understanding of each other.

Just like normal couples, they too had their share of fights. It took almost an year to two for them to settle and understand each other completely. And still they are trying to understand each other.